Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Damn right!
Alex Ferguson is about to make a deal with Aston Villa for keeper David James. Remember where you heard it from first.
--------------------
Mr £mpôrér

D

·
0 Posts
Old news, I posted a news report about that over a day ago. What's new is that Stephane Dalmat is targeted by Fergusson to come to Man U next season. And what's also new is that Irwin has signed a new contract which will keep at Man U unitl the end of enxt season.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The best thing in Manchester is coming in the form of Ruud Van Nistelrooy .
Then get another defender ( campbell) and a goalie (buffon) then if possible get an understudy for keane a 20 year old to back up the midfield in the form of riquelme or pablo aimar ( this is optional )
Dalmat is ok .....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
o.k is everyone forgetting that you have the tightest chairman ever. 7 mil for a goalie, 15mil for Sol and 20 mil For Van Nistelrooy - I'll give it to you that is some optimism.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I would L O V E to see James screwing up with Mancs as he did with Liverpool...

Buffon costs much more than 7 millions.Moreover he is not for sale...

Sorry Chiam...nice work against the free-falling black cats today,did you see the game? (I hoped you loose of course...)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

X

·
0 Posts
man utd is keen on jercy dudek but they CAN'T afford BOTH rrud van nistelrooy AND jercy dudek!!!! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Man Utd could afford both of them, theyr'e the richest club in teh world remember. But like laready mentioned, Fergusson will probably find it too expensive. He's already got a winning team, why an extra 2 players with huge price-tags???
On the other hand, neither player has established themselves in a very good league yet, so they can't be worth that much. Man Utd will come with a few offers, until something around the 6-7 million pound mark, and Feyenoord can't resist, they'll let Dudek go. A number of other players want to leave Feyenoord, eventually Feyenoord has all got to let them go. Big clubs are interested in them, Feyenoord is playing poorly, you can't kee the players there against their will, the players lack of respect has already psychologically blown one coach, there could be a next. Feyenoord need to sell the players that have been targeted by big clubs, and then try to buy a handful of talents from the Dutch league for next season. And 20 million for Van Nistelrooij is preposterous, he's worth 15 mil pounds at the most.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Thank fcuk this never happened.

Although he couldn't have been any worse than Andy Goram and Andy Goram.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts