Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just informing you all that Frederic's site is Online now. It is truly a great site and he has obviously put lots of effort into the presentation and information on the site. :happy: The URL of the site is the topic, but ill put it again anyway --------- http://www.nastjaceh.com ---------

Visit the site and look around, very interesting and it is done fantasticly :star: :thumbsup: :D :happy:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Actually, I can clear that out. I started using that nickname for him on the fan-forum of our official website and a number of people started picking up on it. :) So it's not really an official nickname :eek: but what the hey.;):tongue:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
binswhacker said:
Actually, I can clear that out. I started using that nickname for him on the fan-forum of our official website and a number of people started picking up on it. :) So it's not really an official nickname :eek: but what the hey.;):tongue:
:eek: Well done Bins ;) You started the trend, lets hope alot of people pick up on it :happy:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zeleni jurèek said:
The site isn't working, at least in my compuer it doesn't.:(
I think Frederic is fixing the problem that some browsers couldnt open up with the site. Just check back frequently or email him at [email protected] and tell him what happens when you try to visit his site ;) :happy:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
binswhacker said:
I'm glad you picked such a nice nick for him :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello, I hope you like my site, nastja even coöperates now and calls me with info. They call him slovenian angel because he always flies after he scores a goal and because he has got blond hair, right bins?:)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I didn't know angels were blond :eek::D, but the flying part has something to do with it as well.:) But most of all, it just sounded great.:D;)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:howler: :tongue: That gave me a good laugh ;) :happy:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Just letting you know that the official Nastja Ceh-website now has it's very own forum as well.:cool:

Feel free to register there at any time.:smileani:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im going to sign up now :happy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts