Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread to celebrate BiH's best club, say congratulations and celebrate only the second time in history that a Mostar club has been crowned CHAMPIONS! (the first title going to Zrinjski in 2005)

PONOS MOSTARA
PONOS HERCEGOVINE!!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
:yuck:

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
Congrats to Zrinjski Mostar

They probably have played the best football of any club in the Bosnia-Herzegovina Premier League :neutral:

Will they retain their crown? Time will tell!

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
To Zrinjski Fans

Congrats, I found a photo on the internet of the Ultrasi in there post-match celebrations :D

:howler:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Congrats to Zrinjski and good luck in the Champ's League qualifiers this summer. Naprijed Zrinjski!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let's not ruin the thread...this is a time TO CELEBRATE!!

Mostar has another title!!

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ponos MOSTARA!!
Ponos HERCEGOVINE!!

Neka pati koga smeta!!

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
nije bila tolika kad sam stavio, ali mi se svidja nesto :D

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Congrats to Zrinjski on a deserved title...lets hope they don't embarrass us in europe!!

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Congrats to Zrinjski on a deserved title...lets hope they don't embarrass us in europe!!
Based on their double leg against Braga I think theyre the only ones capable of avoiding just that. Congrats on the well deserved title. You should take a very close look at the trophy though because it will take a long time until you see it again. Future belongs to Zeljo. As if.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Congrats Zrinjski, they did a good job this season. I also hope they don't totally destroyed in CL qualis, our league is still to weak to expect something above 2nd qualifying round.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ZRINJSKI!!
I watched this team play a few times this year and they did really well when I watched.
Good luck in European qualifiers, I'm optimistic you guys will do fine. I saw the games last year against Braga when Zrinjski played with a crappier team and Zrinjski gave them a run for their money. Things can only be better this year, give 100% and make us all proud.

·
Registered
22,025 Posts
Congrats. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS How come little adnan is not here paying his respect to the champions?:proud:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Congrats.
Second and final time Zrinjski win anything in BiH.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.