Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FVCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE POLAND GOAL WAS OFFSIDE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW MODRIC AND THE OTHER PLAYERS WITH YELLOWS CAN REST WITHOUT RISKING SUSPENSION!!!!!!!

FVCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVENT BEEN THIS HAPPY IN 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!HRVATSKA!

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
TOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS WATCHING THE GAME AS WELL. VOLIM TE, IVOOOO!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Let´s play our second team in the last group match...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
nice stuff! Its good that we wont have to play the Portugese...I like our chances against either the Turks or the Czechs...more so the Turks though.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Rakitic is going to run the show against Poland, now they can play slobodno...

·
No pain - No gain.
4,235 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
We are first, and with a friendly match against Poland! hahahaha.

:D :D :D

It's a match for kalinic, raketa, Klasnic and Co!
I'm sooooooooo, i don't find the words!!!

Come on turkey and ceska!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Jesi siguran?? what if Croatia lose and Germany win with a huge score 7-0 {it's still Austria} than both teams will have 6 points and Germany will have more goals scored...

About the match it was amazing i don't really have words for this team it's just....WoW. Only thing i would like to see in the other matches is Rakitic taking the corners we have seen what he did for Schalke and Croatia when he took a corner,80procent and it was a goal

BTW R.I.P for the 20 year old Croatian who died in Klagenfurt before the match:depress:

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Doesn't matter, as Croatia won against Germany, that's what counts. :)

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
We can't get Portugal, as they're first and we are first too, because the direct duel counts and if Germany gets 6 points, we'll still keep our place, because we won 2:1 today.

·
Registered
931 Posts
We can't get Portugal, as they're first and we are first too, because the direct duel counts and if Germany gets 6 points, we'll still keep our place, because we won 2:1 today.
Thanx, i didn't know that:thumbsup: now we need to hope that the Checs will beat the Turks.

But still it doesn't make sense because i read in a dutch paper that if Turkey and Czech don't score they will need to to take penaltykicks to decide who will take the 2nd spot. If Croatia and Germany have both six points won't there be penaltykicks between Germany and Croatia to decide who will take the first spot?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Thanx, i didn't know that:thumbsup: now we need to hope that the Checs will beat the Turks.

But still it doesn't make sense because i read in a dutch paper that if Turkey and Czech don't score they will need to to take penaltykicks to decide who will take the 2nd spot. If Croatia and Germany have both six points won't there be penaltykicks between Germany and Croatia to decide who will take the first spot?

The reason for that is because the Czech's and the Turks both have the same exact record...both with a win and a loss. THEN even more, they both have the same goals scored with 2 and are equal in goals given up in 3. So, if they were to tie nothing changes so they have to go to penalties.

The first criteria is always head to head in UEFA competitions so, even if we lose and Germany wins, since we beat the Germans, we're still in first place.

·
International
8,545 Posts
They don't go to penalties, the next tie breaker is the coefficient from the EURO 2008 and WC 2006 qualifiers. If that's even they go to fair play and if that's even they go to a coin toss.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
From the UEFA site:

Tie breakers
If teams finish level on points, then the winner of the match between the sides in question will finish highest, or should they have drawn, goal difference, followed by goals scored, qualifying record for the 2002 FIFA World Cup and UEFA EURO 2004™, a fair play ranking and finally either a penalty shoot-out or drawing of lots.
As much as I hate PK's..I'd rather that deside their fates than a fair play ranking followed by qualifying rankings...that would be utter stupidity.

And speaking of fair play...obviously least amount of cards is what it is..but my problem with that is the way the refs call a game is inconsistant..what is a card to one ref, for another might not be.

Turkey and the Czech's are in a perfect position to take PK's in case of a tie. They're already playing against each other in the last game....so, travel and time won't be an issue.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts