Need I say more?

let's discuss it in here.

IDEMO HRVATI !! DA VAS CUJEM !!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EVO STA SRBI KAZU, SRAMOTNO. Their media should be shamed:

"Azuri" danas nisu imali srece ni sa loptom, ni sa sudijama. Na dva regularna gola koje im je ponistio pomocni sudija, prvi navodno zbog ofsajda, drugi zbog povlacenja dresa od strane Inzagija, treba dodati i slobodni udarac Totija koji je u 85. minutu pogodio unutrasnju stranu stative, da bi se lopta po liniji otkotrljala po gol-liniji, a zatim van mreze.

Ipak, pobeda ide vise na racun sudija, nego na racun "kockastih".

Isuse, koji seratori. No offense to serbian posters here, it's just that this hugely deminishes our historic acheivment.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Ero, no need to single out the Serbian media, I am quite sure the Italian will have the same reaction, but amplified many times..:rolleyes:

I first will say that Croatia was really impressive, it was a totally different team compared to the first game against Mexico and resembled your team of the past.
Overall, I would say Croatia deserved the victory, however you can't deny the fact that disallowing those goals was very fishy (not fishy in the sense that Croatia bribed somebody, but simply the refs made mistakes)..
Why they disallowed those goals simply beats me..:confused:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
who cares what serbs said? blah ero, i dont think you are normal, at this point in time, you are thinking about that...

as to goals red star, last one (in 92) was definetly a foul on croatian defender... but I couldnt find anything wrong with the first one though... I am drunk, so I might not be the best judge anyway

anyway, good win for croatia, we were dominant for most of the game and we simply played better

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Oluja, I have limited my posting here for many reasons, and when I try to make a normal conversation you just have to jump in..
Don't make me get this board into trouble, because I have honestly have had it up to my neck with immature, little, freckled cyber-warriors like yourself..

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
red star forever said:
Don't make me get this board into trouble, because I have honestly have had it up to my neck with immature, little, freckled cyber-warriors like yourself..
you dont seem to be any more mature at all... you are going to get "this board into trouble"...wtf, why dont you go and watch some basketball or something, dont come to Croatian forums after we won a game vs italy and try to push people around, being all innocent as a little bird... if you didnt see a reason to post before, then maybe you shouldnt post at all?

I am sick of serbs causin trouble on this forums, when will you learn not to do it anymore? hats off to few that manage to do it right

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Oluja...

Keep it clean, we are celebrating a major victory and we shouldn't worry about what anyone has to say about our team...

RSF...

Your board is just as guilty when it comes to what you said, I hardly ever post there...I've deleted may a post that was worse than what was said...there is no need to start a war, if you want that then I will just delete every post, yours and ours.

Everyone, lets stick to the game. No arguements, and no need to worry about what others have to say. We had a great victory, we showed some heart, and did what we had to do!

Naprid Vatreni!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.