1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
strasno..

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
When you have people like Suhovare_ZD you can just forget about it mate.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
So, is anyone willing to record at least the Spain match? I really would love to have that. I'll be watching it tonight but it would look really nice in my collection.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Anybody watching?? My God, I forgot how slow play was back then.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
yeah just realised it was on. Still they were technicaly strong although physicaly slower but it was a friendly game.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
That Spain game was really good, especially the first half. I'm hoping someone recorded it. Those uniforms are so boring though. They're just white shirts with the savez patch on it.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
It was also weird seeing the vatreni playing with different numbers.
Suker - 11?
Boksic - 9??
Asanovic - 10 ???
:)

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
all 4 games from yesterday have been recorded by mm :D

all that is required now is some editing to cut out the commercials in between them as the application starts recording into different file when the file reaches 4 gbs (which is 1 hour and 5 minutes of footage) paste the whole games together and encode it into xvid or something because all of that footage took 20gbs just today, keeping it in mpeg and recording the entire marathon which i intend to do would take up more than 100gbs :neutral:

·
Registered
578 Posts
all 4 games from yesterday have been recorded by mm :D

all that is required now is some editing to cut out the commercials in between them as the application starts recording into different file when the file reaches 4 gbs (which is 1 hour and 5 minutes of footage) paste the whole games together and encode it into xvid or something because all of that footage took 20gbs just today, keeping it in mpeg and recording the entire marathon which i intend to do would take up more than 100gbs :neutral:
how did u record it? from the TV? Cause I also recorded all 4 games but I recorded it from that media.saan link and all 4 came to like 2.8 GB. It came out pretty good if you want to watch it on comp or make youtube compilations out of it but it's not dvd collection quality. Plus has a couple( not many really just a couple) of freezing errors thanks to buffering problems( due to bandwidth )... I still have to convert it to avi cause it's in asf now and that will take like 6 hours with SUPER cause I want to keep it in 720x526 px and 1.02Mbps. I wish I had it separated in each individual match but I just left it recording and went to sleep. But I woke up just when Italy game was finished.:D It's no problem to cut and edit once its converted.

But I would also like to have it in DVD quality if someone did that.:)

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
i recorded it from the tv. 5 files of 3.91 gbs and 1 file of 2.36 gbs

video size is 720x576, 8492 kbps captured in mpeg-layer 2

i did a quick scan through all 6 files and i ran into no problems.

it isn't really dvd quality as it wasn't recorded from hdtv but from plain old fashioned analog tv station :neutral:
converting it to xvid would really be the best choice.

i set a timer that started at 1:40 and finished at 7:55.

ps i can't edit the files in virtualdub as when i try and load them in it says it cannot edit on it because its mpeg 2 :neutral: through it is a pretty old version of virtual dub. know some applications which could help?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i recorded it from the tv. 5 files of 3.91 gbs and 1 file of 2.36 gbs

video size is 720x576, 8492 kbps captured in mpeg-layer 2

i did a quick scan through all 6 files and i ran into no problems.

it isn't really dvd quality as it wasn't recorded from hdtv but from plain old fashioned analog tv station :neutral:
converting it to xvid would really be the best choice.

i set a timer that started at 1:40 and finished at 7:55.

ps i can't edit the files in virtualdub as when i try and load them in it says it cannot edit on it because its mpeg 2 :neutral: through it is a pretty old version of virtual dub. know some applications which could help?
well, there's lots of them really... Sony Vegas, Cyberlink's Power Director and Premiere are the ones that come to mind first. How about converting it to avi first? It can be done with SUPER as I recommended that software before and it will be over a lot sooner from mpeg to avi than what I'm doing when I convert asf to avi.... And what about downloading a newer version of VirtualDub? There also one similar software to VirtulDub called Avidemux but I don't use it so can't really say much about it...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts