Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Boomer said:
Until Ferguson gets decent or sacked. I dont wich one is more improbable
:rolleyes:

Alex Ferguson is almost unquestionably one of the greatest managers of all time. Like him or not, his achievements cannot be denied, and there isn't a manager in the world that I would prefer at the club. He's a legend.

Tim Howard is being rested, he played a full season in the MLS before coming directly to us.

It's also heavily rumoured that he has been suffering the effects of his Tourette's Syndrome more seriously than he has ever experienced before, due to the intense media pressure on him after the Porto match.

If there's one thing that Sir Alex is good at, it's knowing when to rest players and how to properly develop youngsters to allow them to reach their maximum potential.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I also read something in the British press today which says that Tim Howard's mum has said that his Tourret's Syndrome is currently the worst it has ever been. I think Fergie is handling this well by keeping Tim out of the firing line. Let's face it - Arsenal have won the League this season. All that matters now is the Cup final and trying to overtake Chelsea. Although I would rather he was in goal than Carroll, I am happy for him to have a well-earnt break and come back fresh for next season stronger.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Pav said:
I also read something in the British press today which says that Tim Howard's mum has said that his Tourret's Syndrome is currently the worst it has ever been. I think Fergie is handling this well by keeping Tim out of the firing line. Let's face it - Arsenal have won the League this season. All that matters now is the Cup final and trying to overtake Chelsea. Although I would rather he was in goal than Carroll, I am happy for him to have a well-earnt break and come back fresh for next season stronger.
i agree...
hes established himself as a class keeper, and im glad to see him take the No. 1...he needs, and deserves, a rest..

NB: goalkeepers make mistakes all the time. if he felt this pressured after the porto game, to such an extent that hes being rested, then how much do u think his condition will effect his mind frame/perormances in the future???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts