Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I put him as a lone striker? I am toying with the idea to turn him into another Henry. Juventus used Henry on the wing, but Wenger used him as a striker and was very effective. Esposito socred many goals as winger. If I play a playmaker behind Esposito and let him liked Henry......

anyway, can someone describe how he was used at Cagliari? Does he play in front of Zola and Suarz?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL

Esposito is best utilized in a 3-4-3, as a flanked forward. He is a winger, but he drifts inside and thus scores a lot of goals. Thus, he could play in a normal 442 wing, but you need a good RB to cover for his offensive aims. As for a striker, try it out. It might or might not work, I have no reaason to think it won't, since he effectively becomes a striker anyways.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Agreed, he's basically a winger with great finishing ability. I tend to think of as an italian Guily.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
it may just work in a computer game mate...save your game and give it a go. you can always reload the game again and change tactics ;)

as for in real life, i think a lone striker may not suit him well. but then again, henry was never used as such and now look at him. It does give Italy good options though. That is of course if Lippi exercises his versitility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts