Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hknmu.com/pictures/kdaojd/nbvnvb.gif

(that is disc 1 out of 2 of a movie.) how to unzip these files at the same time? you know zipping is originally to save space, but in the above case, it costs me much more time to open even one of those files. i even can't open one of them with costing much more time. impossible to unzip all the files at the same to make it as a complete movie. solution? thanks in advance.

·
International
6,724 Posts
I read the readme.txt if it's available and it sometimes tells you how to extract them. I use WinRar too, just select all the rar files and them extract them all. Used it before for PS2 games like Winning 11 and it worked fine for me. The time depends on your computer's speed and the files sizes.

I don't know if this is different or not. What types of files are the ones below?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for RandB and Jose for replies. I use WinRaR too. I tried to select all the rar files and open them at the same time. But it still worked extracting one by one very slowly. I even could not open one of them. Inside are Videos supposedly opened by RealOne Player. It now still doesn't work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try so: find the first part of the zipped file, right-click on file choose extract here, and it should countinue extracting from other parts. Worked for me if i downloaded one movie zipped in many parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts