Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can we guys learn to train our alternate foot?

i for instance am a right footer, how can i train my left ??

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Didn't best use a brickwall, swaping each foot as he kicked it against the wall, or it might of been Sir Bobby Charlton.
Don't know about Best or Charlton, but that's what I did, my left foot's not amazing, but it's not just for standing on either. If the balls on my left foot I'm confident too use it, which wasn't the case about 3 years ago.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
The Green One said:
I can't remember who it was, possibly Colin Bell, but in order to be both footed, they trained with a brick on their right foot so they couldn't kick with it

how do you move around with a brick on your foot lol

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I use juggling. It helps build up confidence. Since I've done that I've been better on my left foot. My right ankle is quite prone to bad bruises so the confidence in the left foot has helped me play even when my right foot isnt well.

·
Registered
418 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Didn't best use a brickwall, swaping each foot as he kicked it against the wall, or it might of been Sir Bobby Charlton.
I doubt it was Bestie, since he only used his right :)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i m right footed but once i scored wid my left foot wid a very hard shot and i dont know how i did it but i have never ever hitted such a strong shot even wid my right foot.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:

You should try to train your left foot while your right foot is injured, thats how I became two footed.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:

That simple, do everything that you used to do with your right, with your left foot, simple as that. That includes shooting at target, passing etc. But start slowly, don't go for 50 meter passes instantly, build it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts