Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I wanted to discuss with you in one topic not split into three, how the club should react after this performance by some players (Pepe and Marcello) at the Getafe game.

If you ask me, Pepe should be banned from the LFP for more or less one season. This was criminal! But Ok ... he will get a few games and than he will be back on the pitch.

IMO the club should accept the fine, punish hi with a few bugs and give him a second chance ...

But the other guys ... Sorry.
You don't need such players ... the only solution I would accept as a fan, is that Marcello won't play one single minute anymore in your shirt and that he will be sold as soon as possible.

This guy is destroying so much reputation, it is incredible.

I am not a racist, but I would not blame anyone in the future, who is doing monkey chants when this player gets the Ball.
Jesus Christ ... I have never ever seen such a behaviour on a pitch by professional football player.

After Figo and Roberto Carlos left the club ... and Guti not playing so much anymore, I really missed a player I was able to hate. :)

Now it is the good old Real I was waiting for so long :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Stupid topic from a bitter troll.

You've shown your inferiority complex with Real Madrid for years now.

Close this topic or merge it into one of the many being discussed.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na na na don't get personal ...

That I am not the biggest Real Madrid Fan should be well known ...

But still this topic might be interesting. :)

Btw. I a have no Real Madrid Complex ... If I would love to go on the easiest way in soccer life, that I would support ManUtd and Real for sure, too.

But I dedicated my life to Atlético and Hannover ... this says it all. :)

Back to topic:
Does anybody knows how many games Pepe has do deal with according to the LFP"rules"?!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,936 Posts
When a club's fans enjoy its players acting like animals, what kind of reaction do you expect from that club?

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
You are embarassing. Nobody enjoys these incidents, stop talking bullshit. You guys really have an amazing inferiority complex. You can't enjoy your team without showing off here either.

·
10,936 Posts
You are embarassing. Nobody enjoys these incidents, stop talking bullshit. You guys really have an amazing inferiority complex. You can't enjoy your team without showing off here either.
You should check Joshua's post history. Apparently the incident was hilarious. And what Pepe did was legendary.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
You should check Joshua's post history. Apparently the incident was hilarious. And what Pepe did was legendary.
Read the Pepe thread, there's not a single guy who didn't acknowledge that it was wrong. (Joshua too) Anyway, even if one guy in our forum appreciates it, it would be too stupid to stereotype. Close this thread, it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
When a club's fans enjoy its players acting like animals, what kind of reaction do you expect from that club?
In our next home game we are going to rest the players and use real animals instead. We are going to field 11 lions and that should be some show considering the opposition is you. It should also satisfy the bloodthirsty nature of the savage fans. It would be great if the fans could get their hands on some memorabilia from that game like a ripped to shreds barca shirt. :fero:

·
Administrator
53,540 Posts
The nerve of this guy, actually criticising players behaviour, then says its ok that Marcelo should get monkey chants just because he was fighting with Cata Diaz.

Btw has Marcelo gone under witness protection program yet? :dielaugh: You dont act hard like a big phoney and get away with it (HIIIIIIIIIILARIOUS SHIT btw), Cata Diaz looks like death himself :howler:

·
Registered
482 Posts
isn´t the guy in the video matthäus?

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
This guy is destroying so much reputation, it is incredible.

I am not a racist, but I would not blame anyone in the future, who is doing monkey chants when this player gets the Ball.
Maybe you should look at your own behaviour in this thread before talking about a football club that has nothing to do with you, racist prick.

There is simply no way anyone can condone monkey chants.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
If Joshua is your only proof that Madridistas enjoy animal behaviour, then you must consider what he wrote; that what Pepe did was ''dumb'' but found his sudden lunacy funny. Human folly is funny, like this one for example:
|-Husky-| said:

What most of us do not do, however, is suddenly be melodramatic about what is already known and accepted; Pepe will/should be punished, fined and apologize for his fit of frenzy. Case closed.

·
10,936 Posts
Monkey chants? seriously? That's demented. Racism is an ugly part of life that should never be encouraged or accepted.

And so is violence.

Marcelo and Pepe should be fined by Real Madrid. Whether they will be or not is a completely different question.

·
10,936 Posts

·
10,936 Posts
Human folly like asking for racism and violence is dumb. It's laughed at. Not appreciated.

There's a difference in laughing at Pepe and with him.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Human folly like asking for racism and violence is dumb. It's laughed at. Not appreciated.

There's a difference in laughing at Pepe and with him.
Look, I do not know whether or not you have misconstrued or thought of something else which has nothing to do with the way how I utilized the term.

When you are observing folly exhibited it is amusing because humans, by nature, are a step away from the facility of doing the ridiculous. I really do believe that you are attempting to find something with regard to Joshua's post just to prove that he liked (in the sense that he was slobbering with glee) Pepe's act of stupidity rather than laughing at Pepe for being over-the-top. He made it clear that it was dumb, but the manner of his lunacy (on the pitch and off it) was so ridiculous that he found it funny.

I can see why.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I don't care what anyone says - the Pepe incident is not nearly as bad as the general non-Madridista consensus might suggest. I've seen much, much worse things happen in football. Criminal? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Kicking a guy a couple of times and scrapping him with your studs is not criminal. It's stupid and ugly at best. If he connects it's a different story, but you have to go with the facts. He doesn't even scrape his head. How is it criminal?

Pepe deserves no more than a 5-6 match ban and a heavy fine. Fans from other teams can continue to talk out of their ass about our player but every single Madridista is 100% behind Pepe and we're very happy with the work he has done here since moving from FC Porto.

·
Administrator
53,540 Posts
1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.