Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any ideas on how to improve our league.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Absolutely Mijat#1 [although I thought Mijat was #8? :)],
1st of all cut the YUPL (YU premier league) from 21 teams to 16 - quality concentration. Every year 4 teams get relegated and 4 teams get promoted! Devide the 2nd division into 4 divisions: North (Vojvodina), South (Montenegro), East (...of Morava and Ibar)but includes Beograd) & West (...of Morava and Ibar). If for e.g. 4 teams get relegated to the west league, that's fine, the west league will relegate 4 teams. With this we will heve fierce battle for survival to the end + the YUPL will be more balanced from the origin side of the view. I mean, c'mon does every team need to be from Beograd in YUPL?

Stricked disciplinary rules led by Zoran Petrovic ex-ref should be emposed so the ref quality could get established.

.... and a lot more, which to me this is the most interesting topic of all and will participate as much as I can.

However, it all needs to start from getting rid of.... S Milosevic!

Ziveli(Cheers)!

PS
Jan: FYI Morava and Ibar are Rivers in Serbia

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a good idea although it would be very hard to do it but u had some good points.I think we have to keep our players in the league but then again it wont necesseraly make the league stronger and the talent might go to waist.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vracar,

I like your idea for the second division, that would certainly help my dear, but struggling LSK of Loznica.

As for the first division,
you're right about cutting the number of teams, I mean what the hell are Borac and Starid?!?!.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also... there must be a way of preventing players moving away to big european clubs at
a very young age, like Stankovic and soon Kezman, any one have any ideas?

I'm not sure but I think a while ago players under the age of 23 or 24 were not permited to play pro football outside Yugoslavia(?).

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that The good players from the bottom 5 teams should be moved to teams such as buducnost Rad etc.And league should be cut to 16 teams.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
It is almost pointless discussing this before the political and economic situation improves. I mean there is almost another war breaking out over there and do you think the people think about soccer as much as we do??
As soon as all political tensions calm down and the standard rises, people will be happier, with more money and will be willing to spend it to watch a game.
Therefore, there will be more people at our stadiums, the clubs will be better off and in a couple of years they will probably be able to survive without selling their best players...

Then we can talk about a better league, until then....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to agree with that,

some people over there cant buy bread for god sake, and we expect them to pay to and watch freaking football!

but still I really like vracar's idea about our national leagues.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with red star forever
The people in Yugoslavia have far more important things to worry about than football. I think once things have been solved, especially whats going on in Kosovo, then Yugo can concentrate on creating a better league. Untill then we are stuck with what we have.
But I too like Vracar's idea to improve the league.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point there red star forever!

But still I think we should keep our young talents like GROBAR OTAGO said under 23 and 24, and look at the young players from South America (15-18)and bring them in our country. Have those players playing in our leage for few years, when our league gets strong maybe sell them, make money out of them and we will have a good and strong league,and like vracar said have the league with 16 teams!

:) :) :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's not hold our breath regarding the political situation and it's eventual change. It is in the best interest of the western powers to keep Slobo where he is, and the only thing that can change that is a bullet to his forehead, and nobody seems to have the muda (courage...) for that. In the meantime a few more wars will be start and end, and all serbs in srbija will be able to fit comfortably together under one cherry tree in a little town called belgrade....
I know that seems like quite the pessimistic view, somebody please prove me wrong...
as forr our league, bottom line is that our teams cannot offer players enormous salaries, nor can they shell out millions of marks to buy players, so our league will remain stagnant for at least the next decade, yet the country will continue to produce some of the best talent in europe...

zivela srbija (long live serbia)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jeez delija,
"a few more wars will be start and end"!?!?

over what this time?, we've had enough of that **** already

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a great idea for the yugo league. Actually it's the best anyone could come up with....you know...just get rid of it. You guys suck and shove it up Milosevic's arse.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm hoping everyone will have enough common sense to disregard the simpleton who made the above comment...just smile :) and say thank you for coming to our wonderful forum, have a nice day and please come again to enlighten us with your brilliance!

and Grobar Otago...I know it sounds pessimistic, and I know that the people have had enough of it, unfortunatley the people have no say in the matter, andd believe me, there are "hot-spots" on the brink of boiling right now. Didd you know that there is an army of albanians in southern serbia (just north of kosovo) that numbers 10000 strong, that killed 4 police officers and attacked a column of UN vehicles, injuring one UN official...they're organized, they have weapons and they're fanatics...
I follow this closely everyday, and believe me it's not looking good....
my wife lives in belgrade and she told me that the entire city is talking about a repeat of last years bombing....
scary sh*t....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hu...you dont say...I heard about this but didnt relise it was quite so bad,

Bloody shiptari, they'll get whats coming to them, they're in serb land now(but really kosovo was serb land too...)
I'm sorry if I sound evil right now, but I hope we fill every Albanian soldier with bullets, I mean really what more do they want?!?!?!?

and sa pinto...I think you're just an shiptar with a latin nickname :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What the hell is a damn shiptar?? Is that polish for your damn master? I think so. Besides you have no league, your league is crap... Thats all I have to say about that !!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHAHA Master HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Master HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you think I would call you master HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How dumb are you Sa Pinto...hehehehehehehehe...how stupid can you be man...hehehehehehe(if I were you I would never ever come to this forum again man)heheheheheheheheheh...master!...maybe if you said monster that would make sense... hehe :) :D :) :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunetly Delija is right.
The situation in Yugoslavia is getting worse by the minute. With the Serbs and Roma fleeing their homeland by fascist Albanians and now with Montenegro wanting independence,and not forgeting the situation in Macedonia where things are really bad, lets just say its a bomb waiting to explode. But I would like to correct Delije on the point that he made about the Albanians having an organised army. The Albanians whether it be in southern Serbia or Kosovo are nothing but a bunch of cut throat terrorists, they are not organised, they don't know what the word even means, all they are, are what I call shake and bake guerillas. They have no discipline. And they certainly are no match for the Yugoslavian army. Remember these terrorists are backed by the American and German governments. Which I believe says it all. Without the Americans the Albanians are NOTHING.

In my opinion, yes there will be another war, we will yet again have to defend our nation and our people. But this time things will turn in our favour. Kosovo is ours, along with the rest of Yugoslavia and no Albanian, American or German will take it away from us.

P.S. PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP THE FAITH.
P.P.S. Oh and to our beloved new friend Sa Pinto WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, you obviously are an extremely intelligent and educated person, and in Delija's words we hope you will come again and enlighten us with your brilliance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lela,
Dont be deceived by the albanians, they may look like rats asses and smell like crap, but they're not all so stupid, infact I've heard that they lead one of the largest crime syndicates(mafia) in Europe.
Pesonally I think this new KLA-type army could prove dangerous to us.

And as for Kosovo...
It's basically albanian now and what can serbia do?
maybee in a few years huh... :)

and more wars?!?!?!
jeez I hope not, I dont want my uncle dead just yet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts