Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you have loads of crap players, your country is more interested in dodging kangaroos then football technique, you are fat pikey bastards to a man.

so why do you like this sport that is as alien to you as cricket is to Americans?

you are a complete joke , i am just telling you in case you are so ****ing thick yo hadn't realised.

·
Registered
42,582 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you have loads of crap players,
True :D

Jern Lizardhous said:
your country is more interested in dodging kangaroos then football technique,
Bollocks I thought initially, but I was taking it literally...yes, football technique needs greater focus, more priority.

Jern Lizardhous said:
you are fat pikey bastards to a man.
True :D

Jern Lizardhous said:
so why do you like this sport that is as alien to you as cricket is to Americans?
It was alien to me four, five years ago, but in our Foxtel magazine I noticed Arsenal was sponsered by Sega, and I love the Dreamcast console. That's when I decided to watch a match.

Jern Lizardhous said:
you are a complete joke , i am just telling you in case you are so ****ing thick yo hadn't realised.
I agree, lots of wankers in this country.

·
Registered
931 Posts
"It was alien to me four, five years ago, but in our Foxtel magazine I noticed Arsenal was sponsered by Sega, and I love the Dreamcast console. That's when I decided to watch a match"

hahahaha thats classic

hmm you must be realy bored LizardCock,your just jelous coz we have gus and your still upset about the 3-1 loss from 2003..admit it,your scared of us..

"you are fat pikey bastards to a man"
yer we are the most fattest country per capita..its scary..

·
Registered
711 Posts
he must have forgot his medication.

we're going to pump brazil 4 nil. ronaldinho who? while we have speedsters like popovic and vidmar covering him, we wont hear a peep from the toothy one!

we can easily distract ronaldo by firing up a bbq on the sideline.

·
Registered
504 Posts
:howler: Bloody Poms (oops sorry I can't use the word "bloody" in front of poms)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
It's a embarresingly cheesy campaign though.

Jern wishes he was Aussie so he could tan well, be good at sport and have a big cock.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you have loads of crap players, your country is more interested in dodging kangaroos then football technique, you are fat pikey bastards to a man.

Only one response can be to this

ROLFCOPTER!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
With all due respect, there's no need to be bitter just because your nation has a collective drinking, ugliness and chaviness problem.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Someone please ban this wa.nker immediately, it's bad enough i have to read his shit in the Chelsea forum!!!

Khimik, you better not go easy on him coz he's an :ass:nal tool

PS. LizardCock :howler: i have to remember that one

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bosanac said:
Someone please ban this wa.nker immediately, it's bad enough i have to read his shit in the Chelsea forum!!!

Khimik, you better not go easy on him coz he's an :ass:nal tool

PS. LizardCock :howler: i have to remember that one
khimik, don't go easy on this cock because he is an Aussie ;)

even though Australia is a bit backward it's never as bad as being a Chavski fan. :pp

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.