Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why Milan Vs. Juve will be played in the afternoon ? I know that in Italy all the matches of the last four rounds are played at the same time, but Milan Vs. Juve should be an exception to the rule as their result has nothing at all to do with the other 9 matches. :rollani:

What do you think ?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't care. Its better. I hope the sun hits them and makes them hot and they collapse of exhaustion.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
All that matters is that Juve has an advantage. As long as that is fulfilled, then I'm happy with the time.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Cacìni said:
Afternoon games are to be preferred over evening encounters anyway, anyhow.
Why would that be? Wouldn't the evening match get a better audience?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I don't care. Its better. I hope the sun hits them and makes them hot and they collapse of exhaustion.
Inter will be playing at the same time, under the same sun.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ruffian said:
Inter will be playing at the same time, under the same sun.
:nervous: Ok, forget it. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
i dont care as long as Milan are victorious.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Calcio has chosen to go that route, rather than other leagues like the EPL which spread out fixtures to allow for better TV coverage ie. Money. This makes thing difficult for the smaller clubs I feel. The income middlesborough gets compared to what Udinese gets must be heavily favoured towards the former.

·
Registered
63,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AMOROSO! said:
The point of the rule is exactly that there is no exception. ;)
Blah, it's not like it's written in stone or something. FIGC should be flexible here, this game is the biggest game remaining this season in football (after the CL final) and it should be played at a different timing.

It's like a "spareggio", for fecks sake...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts