Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now my team's 3rd in the league and has no hope of being first. My income's roughly 6,200,000. Now I'm pretty sure I wanna spend it on my midfield since it's only getting a passable rating right now. I'm just wondering if I should spend it all on one really good player or get a few decent ones. OR, since I have no chance of promotion, save up till the end of the season.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currency is in US dollars. I have one formidable and 3 solid.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
wow rich....more detail of your team would be nice.

like what age is your midfield?

you should spend the money for your future. like if your training PM and that is what you want, buy 3, 17 year old solid PM's and train them. they will be great for your team and when you sell them, your money will just roll on.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
exactly

since you train def i think a keeper is of no use to you.

your middle seems to be bad, hows your attack.

my reccomedation is this sell 1 of the solid mids, and with your 6 million go out and buy a magnificent mid, and a brilliant mid. and if u have cash left over....like half a million or so, sell the formidable and try to upgrade to an outstanding :)

then your middle will be mag, brill, out which should give u way better ratings :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my attack ranges from solid ti excellent.

Should I get midfielders who are only brilliant/magnificent in playmaking or find some that have additional qualities like excellent stamina, inad. passing?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Johnny Ringo said:
my attack ranges from solid ti excellent.

Should I get midfielders who are only brilliant/magnificent in playmaking or find some that have additional qualities like excellent stamina, inad. passing?

dude

f u are gonna buy such a high lvl PM

HE MUST BE EXCELLENT STAMINA, any secondaries are great, for you i reccomend passing and it is worht the extra cost.....passable and above passing really helps alot

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
yea get your mid sorted, however i will still keep my eyes out for some good deals for cheap 17 year old defenders so your future is in place.

i hjad this guy in my division who seemed crap, then he was gradualy growing, suddenly after a few season he hit divine and mythical defense also he sold off his reserve defenders who were equally great, bought 3 dam fine midfielders and his team was better then mine.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh sorry about that...My club is called Oniwabanshu. I'm in 3rd division Turkiye...league isn't really that hard...I'm just a pretty bad manager.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
johnny,

if u are intrested at all i listed a player who is magnificent middie

Rolf Schwab (5932713)
21 years, solid form, healthy
I speak Deutsch & Français!

A pleasant guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has weak experience and passable leadership abilities.

Stamina: excellent Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: magnificent Passing: poor
Winger: wretched Defending: inadequate
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched

but he is 3.75 MIL and that could be out of your range.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for buggin all of you again but do you guys think it would be a better idea to wait until the end of the season so my money could accumulate. I'm currently playing for nothing now since I'm not in a cup and will stay above the relegation zone anyway.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
If you decide to go with midfielders with stamina as the only secondary, you could get 3 brilliant midfielders for that amount.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Hrevivo said:
Lav you wouldn't happen to be selling a brilliant midfielder with decent passing would you?
umm nope the only passing mid i got is gonna be mag in 3 weeks and im keeping him

in about 2 weeks i will be selling a mag inner, no secondaries but stamina, he is romanian....listed for around 3.5-3.75 million, due to his young age (20) :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts