Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this concern for quite some time and after reading a pretty interesting article at Onefootball.com It makes me even more worried about what i was once concerned about. :(

Paris Saint-Germain defender Mauricio Pochettino has admitted his team are failures after their inability to claim silverware this season - and insisted that qualification for the Uefa Cup will be of little consolation.

"We should have won the title and qualifying for the Uefa Cup means we have missed the mark," he said.

The Argentine stopper went on to admit that the frustration of not making an impression in the French title race was taking its toll on the players.

"Since last week's defeat at Marseille the need for some kind of revenge has been growing within the team and a good victory over Metz next week will help us get the weight off our shoulders," he said.

Fellow defender Talal El Koarkouri echoed his words.

"We feel like a biker in his hospital bed after coming off at 200km per hour," he moaned. "We have dropped far too many points at the Parc des Princes."

PSG still have a slim hope of claiming a Champions' League place but must rely on title-chasing Auxerre dropping three points in their final two matches.

"We are thinking only of Metz next week," added El Koarkouri. "If Auxerre lose at Monaco and we fail to beat Metz what will have been the use?"

Ok guys, our looker room needs to be happier and our players need to show more heart and all that IMO. They seem to have already given up hope on this season and even the CL spot! :devil:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts