Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you do this or maybe see other fan's doing it,well when a player play's for a club you really despise or is a big rival or your's you tend to dislike them very much but when they leave for another club your opinion or like of them change's.Do you find yourself doing this?no shame in admitting to it C'mon.:lick:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Yes, Gilardino.

He doesnt dive anymore.

and I do find Vieri more pleasant

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Gilardino.

He doesnt dive anymore.

Haha very funny about Gila just like using a clear hand to score a goal as much as I like him or that must be our fault some way.:eek:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
There are numerous examples of players scoring from all parts of the body. The best player in history also did that.

Also players that defended shots with anything... everything.

It is different from DIVING.

but it is ok for you to think they are both the same :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Gilardino.

He doesnt dive anymore.

There are numerous examples of players scoring from all parts of the body. The best player in history also did that.

Also players that defended shots with anything... everything.

It is different from DIVING.

but it is ok for you to think they are both the same :D
Ah well between diving deliberately and using a hand on purpose there's barely much difference as clearly IMO both can be classified as cheating.Just to say any player who cheat's in any way and I mean any including our own should be punished,perhap's going a little off topic here but anyway.

As I said Gilardino's goal vs Palermo I think it was no doubt looked like a clear use of the hand to score and in saying diving deliberately really what's the difference?Anyway I see them as both cheating and very sad.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
YOU JUDGE..........

THE DIVE
[tub]8W00d3yJKl4[/tub]

THE GOAL
[tub]dcdyN7rKuMM[/tub]​

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Of coursae he clearly dived vs Celtic Blind Freddy can see that,but that doesn't mean we teach our player's to do that.Don't tell me Inter player's have never dived,as for the handball goal I watched it several time's it looked more clearly like he used his hand,but I was a little in two mind's also.For e.g I've heard a few people say Inzaghi didn't dive as much as he did in his Juve day's,I don't agree with that personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6kHpIOt3CQ

What do you think of this?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Anything wrong with me liking Gilardino more NOW???

am almost a Fan already :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anything wrong with me liking Gilardino more NOW???

am almost a Fan already :tongue:
No and I expected it hence the title of the thread:smileani:,how normal and typical is it that we tend to like a player more when they no longer play for our rival's or team we dislike.Also the other way around when a player wasn't playing for your a rival of your's and now is.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Hahaha, Rodrigues, its exactly the same with me, and my scenario is exactly the opposite of the purpose of this thread to say the least hehe.

Except few cherished and undeniably charming moments (he didnt score alot at all, but boy did he score them when needed), I in general absolutely DETESTED Pippo when he was in Juve, really frustrated be beyond anything else in a Juve shirt :pp

But when he went to Milan, the intensitity dwindled quite alot because I could watch him as a neutral , and not someone being the most annoying pest ever with my beloved clubs shirt (sigh of relief :D). He is still annoying, but I like and enjoy his "funny" and flawed footballing ways now without when doesnt need to cae for how he plays.

Funny how our change of sentiments towards him is similar (though wasnt hate, and now far from love, just went from dislike, to slighly liking in occasions) despite it being the other way around ;)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I used to like Pippo, but now when he screams like a ****ing girl everytime he scores against us is simply pathetic, started to hate the ****er since he scored a goal vs Buffon in the 2002-2003 campaign, awful celebration.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
You used to LIKE HIM? :nono:

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Thats not allways the case, though, is it? For example, Inter put the E in enemy without a doubt, but I like to see Burdisso as the vigiliant under cover hero. I hope he breaths on Cordoba and Samuel so they may happen to break in two again, and he can do the honours of playing against us next week :proud:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used to like Pippo, but now when he screams like a ****ing girl everytime he scores against us is simply pathetic, started to hate the ****er since he scored a goal vs Buffon in the 2002-2003 campaign, awful celebration.
What about when ADP stick's his tongue out when he score's can't help but at time's seem's annoying.:flirt:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts