Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I HATE INTER!!!

Votes: 5 12.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna know what do u all XT posters think of INTER...please all of the INTER fans and non-INTER fans participate... :) and feel free to share your thoughs about INTER with us... ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
just wanna say that the purpose of the poll is just for me to find out how many INTER fans we have in XT...i know we have quite a lot of real INTER fans...but how many more people who like INTER but not really a fan?? i don't know...that's why i want to have a poll and see how many people here like/dislike INTER... ;) hopefully, there are more people who like INTER, rather than dislike INTER... :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I love Inter and i always will...i will try make my kids have the same passion for Inter as i did at my age now;).

I wish them all the best for Championship Decider i think its there time...but we just have to wait and see:(.

FORZA INTER 4 LIFE

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carson35 said:
just wanna say that the purpose of the poll is just for me to find out how many INTER fans we have in XT...i know we have quite a lot of real INTER fans...but how many more people who like INTER but not really a fan?? i don't know...that's why i want to have a poll and see how many people here like/dislike INTER... ;) hopefully, there are more people who like INTER, rather than dislike INTER... :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
How much I like Inter?!!OK,this is the ranking of importance in my life:

1) My family :)

2) CAMPIONE DI ITALIA 2001/02 INTERNAZIONALE DI MILANO!!!!!

3) Women :eek: :D

So u go figure out!;) :D

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I went for "kinda like" ... though ideed I like Inter even very, very much ... I did not go for love as there are only two teams I love with all my heart. :)
In the end I care a lot for Inter, wear an Inter-shirt from time to time and play computer games with Inter ... I would say in my list they come fourth (behind my local club VfB Leipzig, which I cheer for since I was a child [same length as I cheer for Barça BTW :eek: :) ] )
FORZA NERAZURI !!! :star: :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Neutral! :)

Nothing but P-A-R-M-A! :stuckup: :kiss: :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
I watched the Piacenza game at the Zap-channel. For once time sake they showed the players before the match, form outside the locker-room and in the players-entrance.

That made me go crazy of love for Inter and the players. My heart pumped in 200 and it was so nice to see them like that before the match.

This great feeling is stronger than sex.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nothing quite like Inter!!! They often decide my mood and I must say I think about Inter whenever there is time available. Inter belongs to my heart and many fellow fans!

Forza Inter!!

Sune

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Well, there is only 1 option there for me, and that is the first. Inter is the one true love of my life, and like most of you, Inter is everywhere i go. :) I fell in love with this club many years ago, and now, she is closer to me than a wife would ever be. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
well, what can i say? forza inter !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow...20 people voted for 'I LOVE INTER'??? that's pretty impressive... :cool: consider that only 30 people have voted... :)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Kinda like em. You guys have a bunch of cool players, with Recoba leading the pack... :cool: Among past favorites are Djorkaeff and, of course, Zamorano ;)

In all honesty, though, I have to say that, with a few exceptions, the Inter fans on Xtratime are clearly among the cooler people here... ;)

Btw I see there are relatively few who have voted dislike/hate, that's a good sign.. ;) I have an icky feeling that had this taken place in the Juve forum, the opposition would have arrived in great numbers... :groan:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts