Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you think Chelsea should pay and will for Defoe if they decide to sign him, considering Ronaldo went for around 22 and Van Nistelrooy 19 :rolleyes:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,445 Posts
Chelsea has huge amounts of money and everybody knows that. So if they really try to sign him, then Spurs will ask quite a lot for him, over £15 million probably.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
he would be around 13-15 mil, but you cant compare that to the fees of ronaldo and rvn because the market is inflated now.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard Tottenham won't settle for less than 30 Million which is a joke

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
they also said they wouldnt sell him to 100 milion ;P they are trying the same thing as marseille when we bought drogba. they are hoping that they will ask for a vast sum of money and that chelsea will pay it because they can...

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you think one out of the two - Kezman or Drogba will leave in the summer?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Are you talking about C.Ronaldo? I thought United signed him for around £12.25m?

Jermaine is the best English striker at the moment, (form-wise), and I think he should remain at Spurs. However, that's not the question, and I'd say he is worth around £20m.

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah, about £20 million is right, maybe slightly less. If Chelski ever do buy him, they'll probably over pay for him, like they over paid for Drogba.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Spurs bought him for like 7.8mill if they do sell him they will sell him in 13-15mill range

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Jermain is worth 15 tops in todays market realistically. But no doubt when it comes down to Chelsea he would probably cost 30-35

·
Registered
108 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Do you think one out of the two - Kezman or Drogba will leave in the summer?
Are you serious? I don't think Mourinho will think twice, he will ship Kezman in a second to Tottenham for Defoe. I highly doubt he will use Drogba in exchange!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Coco Rico said:
Are you serious? I don't think Mourinho will think twice, he will ship Kezman in a second to Tottenham for Defoe. I highly doubt he will use Drogba in exchange!
I think you need to watch more European football and not just the EPL.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
You are critising Kezman after half a season, obviously you never saw him at all in his PSV days or his time at Belgrade. Drogba has had 1 good season at Marseille and now he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
108 Posts
And he is proving it. Drogba scored 2 goals in 2 minutes 2 days ago. Kezman last goal was...? I can't even remember. The facts are there, what can you say?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts