Xtratime Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you think Chelsea should pay and will for Defoe if they decide to sign him, considering Ronaldo went for around 22 and Van Nistelrooy 19 :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,501 Posts
they also said they wouldnt sell him to 100 milion ;P they are trying the same thing as marseille when we bought drogba. they are hoping that they will ask for a vast sum of money and that chelsea will pay it because they can...

· Missing Guidolin.
21,158 Posts
Are you talking about C.Ronaldo? I thought United signed him for around £12.25m?

Jermaine is the best English striker at the moment, (form-wise), and I think he should remain at Spurs. However, that's not the question, and I'd say he is worth around £20m.

G

·
Yeah, about £20 million is right, maybe slightly less. If Chelski ever do buy him, they'll probably over pay for him, like they over paid for Drogba.

· Registered
785 Posts
Spurs bought him for like 7.8mill if they do sell him they will sell him in 13-15mill range

· Registered
6,761 Posts
You are critising Kezman after half a season, obviously you never saw him at all in his PSV days or his time at Belgrade. Drogba has had 1 good season at Marseille and now he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.