Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a thought that's bothering me quite a lot lately.

even if most of it is just rumours, they are there almost every other day.
i perdenti want Chivu, JM want Mancini and Cassano, Arseanal want Dellas, P.Madrid want De Rossi, some clubs want Dacourt etc. etc...

to get rid of another big chunk of debts it's enough to sell Antonio.
why would we sell Chivu?it would be so unbelievably stupid. :rollani:

selling another 2 or 3 key players in summer will bring us in deep troubles next season.

il lupo perde il pelo ma non il vizio...

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
barca really want dellas since they need a sterdy central defender next to puyol if edmilson doesnt come back to his best...personaly id rather see him go there since i like barcelona but if he goes to some other italian team then we are in big trouble...chivu should stay he can really captain this team the right way just look at ferrari playing pretty well next to him lets hope this will last as for antonio well juve of course are gonna buy him since some libyian oil company is funding the transfer for him..........i hope we get 25 mill from thembut its gonna be sad since totti wanted cassano to take over the team after he left oh well chivu will lead then!! :D :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Be easier asking which players will stay in the summer. Our team next season will consist of...Totti.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
dellas is too slow for barca man.............neways we have alternatives lined up from la liga if we dont land chivu..................check out man............real madrid wants daniele de rossi..............i dunno if u guys like him or if he is doing well for roma but u getta lotta money out of RMCF..............but then chivu will be much better off in la liga and in a attacking team like barca................btw we have marquez also to partner puyol in central defence and i am sure edmilson will back to old from once he gets back though anything cud happen in football............

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
we know that real want de rossi but i think we should keep him he will lead roma in the future so we cant let him go just yet!!!you guys can have pellizoli tho LOL

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I can't see more than three regulars leave. Cassano looks more and more certain to leave, so that's one. And I pray he goes for a club abroad, so that I can look back at all the positive he brought to Rome. If he joins Juventus, he won't be anything else than the brat who ran out of practice, the guy with the hardcore attitude problems. I don't want that to happen, I want positive memories. It's tough to hate every player that leaves the club, and it's had a tendency to happen to us lately, hasn't it? :sob:

The next one is open. But Totti and Chivu simply can't be sold, I feel tempted to say especially the latter. Chivu, among defenders, is the closest one to perfection in style of play. He's one of a kind, more intelligent and influential in his position than anyone that pops into my mind. He's extremely gifted as pure defender, but the way he shapes the match after his premises, it just makes me shiver. How did we ever lurk Chivu to join us? Move of the century from Roma and Baldini. Start from the back and build a team around Chivu!

So there's Dellas, who is free agent unless he extends his contract, there's Ferrari, who I doubt will leave after Roma's statement about it, there's De Rossi, with a personality I admire, Dacourt, the out-of-form workhorse and a bundle of insecure goalkeepers.

The chance for extension of Dellas' is 51% (how do you calculate that btw? :pp ) I personally see Dellas staying, without really being able to say why. It's just a feeling I have. But I don't consider it certain, and maybe that's okay. Ferrari, as much as I'd like him to leave, I doubt it'll happen. Club officials told his agent that, so I suppose that one is a certainty. De Rossi can't leave, he's our future capitano in my eyes. He's got great spirit and surely ain't a bad player. It's not that unusual to play badly the season after your breakthrough either, rather the opposite. And then we have Dacourt, who I thought was fantastic last season, I know many didn't. I don't know what this potentially would offer us economically, although I suspect it's not much, so the point in selling him is vague as he clearly can offer something to this club if we can get things back on track.

What I do believe, is that one of our goalkeepers will be forced out. But perhaps only on loan or co-ownership. So that leaves me thinking only two of the regular players will leave. :confused: I think I'm too optimistic though. I blame Curci and Chivu, they have brought my confidence back to life. :strong:

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
chivu landed in roma because we had our presidential elections and capello just stole chivu right under our noses from ajax............he was always destined for barca during his stay at ajax and johan cruyff heavily recommended him to joan laporta but unfortunately baldini got the deal done before our management took charge.................thats exactly why we will keep coming after chivu atleast for atleast 3 summers............but then i really like him as a player and barca is not desperate to sign him...................that way its okay as since already lazio is buried i dont want the other club from rome to go under and for the simple law of balances it is better that chivu stays at roma for quite sometime................

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
not thats hes leaving for any of those clubs but what makes you think he wouldnt go to Barca...you act like you know something that no one else does...and we know you dont.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
ur telling me that roma will sell chivu to juve inspite of barca's interest..........if chivu wants to move to juve/milan its a whole different thing...............but if roma simply wants to cash in on him then OMG R THR NE GIALLOROSSI OUT THERE<<<<<<THIS GUY IS BEING FRIGGIN FUNNY>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Start from the back and build a team around Chivu!
and i can assure you it's gonna be a winner team..
the only thing that makes me think of a brighter future is having a player like Chivu in our side..

in the summer, sell Cassano for the first who knocks on our door with 25+ mil.. even if it's Juve!! i don't care if he's the next Maradona the guy simply doesn't deserve the jersey he's wearing.. a selfish f**ker who does magic in one game and shit over our head for the rest of the season.. i'd like to have half working a** like Cufre over 20 Cassano's.. 'cause i enjoy the player who sweats and works hard..
i've had enough of this f**ker and everytime i see him in our colors with that "i dont care"- look.. it makes me sick i can't wait 'till summer so we can sell him 'cause that what he really is.. an object which can be bought and sold with no heart or soul..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts