Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus - Milan, a clash of titans, but the Della Alpi is emtpy.. This is just sickening. How many supporters do you have? Just gloryhunters from abroad?

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cacìni said:
Says...the gloryhunter from abroad! The irony is too immense for you to comprehend, no doubt.
We have been trophyless for 6 years, do you not think I would've started supporting another team if I was a gloryhunter? ;)

And yes, the stadium is empty, compared to Barcelona. I'm watching both games as we speak.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Too much footie on the tele? But we're pish and we still fill our ground, and for that matter Villareal's on Tuesdays night.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Barçawinner said:
We have been trophyless for 6 years, do you not think I would've started supporting another team if I was a gloryhunter? ;)
No. Barcellona is one of the biggest teams in the world, glory, success and trophies will come eventually, infallible.

·
Registered
782 Posts
the best thing for Juventus would be to get out of Turin, in many other parts of Italy they would have no problem filling up the stadium. Its the town they are in, thats the reason they can't fill up the stadium.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
We have a matchthread and we have several thread about our crowd, so I'm going to close this one.

****!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.