Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whether on MSN or IRC, i just want to know how many of you will be online coz i think we should discuss and talk about the game together since this is the LAST and the DECISIVE match of the season...just let me know if u'll be on MSN/IRC/XT/IF during the game...thanks.. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'll be 100% online , this is the most important match for us I cannot miss it :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Online as every sunday at the mIRC !
u should all come there at the inter room ... its called #interlisti
... there are comms for the match and loads of inter fans.

plz come
btw... if u dont know a fukin thing about what i'm talking about, all u have to do is go to www.mirc.com and download the damn thing and then just install it and log on !

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Luckily,just found that Rai will show the match LIVE!!So I'll be suffering in front of TV for 90 mins and hopefully,I'll come here and celebrate with u guys after the match!:)

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mohaned said:
Online as every sunday at the mIRC !
u should all come there at the inter room ... its called #interlisti
... there are comms for the match and loads of inter fans.

plz come
btw... if u dont know a fukin thing about what i'm talking about, all u have to do is go to www.mirc.com and download the damn thing and then just install it and log on !
hey, mohaned...i have mirc...i will be on mirc during the game... let's have a party after the game (if we win the game though)... :D:D:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
it will be in TV in my coutry but im going to be online hearing the match from inter.it and watch it in TV i feel lucky when i hear roberto from inter.it when he scream

agooo agoo ago ago agooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

tell me guys where in irc u will be :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll be on MSN and MIRC on sunday at 6am (that's about the kickoff time) in the US... :cool: also, i'll be on XT and IF as well...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'll be online...but expect me to be watching the game so dont talk to me while the game is on busta's:D...

I cant wait....i hope i can celebrate with Carson-Joe-Tim-Jim everyone:).

Also with Abdul and Pat:).

Peace Everybody;).

·
Registered
770 Posts
Daniel32 said:
I'll be online...but expect me to be watching the game so dont talk to me while the game is on busta's:D...

Peace Everybody;).
Daniol which channel going to put Lazio Vs Inter Live do you know:confused:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Ammar said:

Daniol which channel going to put Lazio Vs Inter Live do you know:confused:

Ammar do you have Optus or Foxtel? If so, do you have Rai International on them? Becuase I think they will be showing the game live :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yes I do have optus but I dont Have RAI but I do Have ESPN but I dont know if ESPN will show the game or not:confused:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Daniel32 said:

Peace Everybody;).
u've talked to abdul recently??? :confused:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I will post but very rarely. Ill be there following Inter like another million of you guys. Ill be back

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow...abdul, u r back!!! :happy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts