Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know how many XTs are regular spectators in stadiums.

I've visited 5 so far.

:happy: Brescia - Reggina 4-4 (Serie A)
:( Sparta - Slavia 0-0 (Czech league)
:) Tábor - Sparta 0-5 (Czech national cup)
:happy: Dynamo - Baník 1-1 (Czech league)
:happy: Dynamo - Opava 4-1 (Czech league)

Marco' rating:
:happy: fantastic
:) good
:( disapponting

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Only two, using Märco's rating

:) Ciudad de Murcia 0-4 FC Barcelona (Copa del Rey), an easy victory for Barcelona against a Segunda Div. team.

:happy: Valencia CF 0-1 FC Barcelona (Liga), in Mestalla, good match by Barcelona, we suffered a lot and the atmosphere was really sensible with the ref, because of the penalty of the Bernabeu the week before this match.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Torino - Salernitana 0-1(Bogdani):)...-Serie B
Torino - Genoa 1-0 (Fuser):) ....-Serie B
Torino - Palermo 2-1 (Ferrante,Ferrante,Corini) :happy: :happy: ....Serie B
Torino - Atalanta 0-1 (Marcolini)):happy: ....Serie B

edit: i must to see my tickets because surely i forgot some games:D
tomorrow i will go to see the frieldly Cascine Vica- Torino :howler: ( Cascine Vica is one team of my city!!!:D )

And sunday i will see Udinese-Brescia i cant wait:proud:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
F City 2-1 Barca (Anelka, Sinclair) Opening match at City of Manchester Stadium :happy:
UEFA Qual 1st Leg City 5-0 T.N.S (Sinclair, Sun, Sommeil, Anelka, Wright-Phillips :happy:
EPL City 1-1 Portsmouth (sommeil) :(
EPL City 1-2 Arsenal (Lauren og) :(
EPL City 4-1 Aston Villa (Anelka 3, Tarnat) :happy:
UEFA 1/1 City 3-2 Lokeren (Sibierski, Anelka, Fowler) :)
EPL City 0-0 Spurs :(
EPL City 6-2 Bolton (Wright-Phillips 2, Anelka 2, Distin, Reyna) :happy:
Carling Cup Rnd 3 QPR 0-3 City (Wright-Phillips 2, Macken) :)
UEFA 2/1 City 1-1 Groclin (Anelka) :(
EPL City 0-1 Boro :(
Carling Cup Rnd 4 Spurs 3-1 City (Fowler) :(
EPL City 1-1 Leeds (Sibierski) :(
EPL Birmingham 2-1 City (Fowler) :(
EPL City 2-2 Liverpool (Anelka, Fowler) :(
FA Cup 3 City 2-2 Leicester (Anelka 2) :(
EPL City 1-1 Charlton (Fowler) :(
EPL City 1-1 Blackburn (Anelka) :(
FA Cup 4 City 1-1 Spurs (Anelka) :(
EPL City 0-0 Birmingham :(
EPL City 0-1 Chelsea :(
EPL City 4-1 United (Fowler, Macken, Sinclair, Wright-Phillips) :happy:
EPL City 0-0 Fulham :(
EPL Aston Villa 1 -1 City (Distin) :(
EPL City 1 - 3 Southampton (Anelka) :(

Those I am going to:

EPL City - Newcastle May 1
EPL Boro - City May 8
EPL City - Everton May 15

So I have been to 25, and will be going to 3 more. Thats 28. Not bad going, but there were 3 away matches I could have gone to but was on holiday for, and was on holiday for one home match, otherwise my grand total this season would be 32. I am a season ticket holder btw.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I stay in USA and I am not really interested in the MLS, and hence I havent been to a single game this season.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, i went and watched my mate play indoor soccer last night here in melbourne.:tongue: :tongue:

all i can say is, you are fortunate people.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
One. :( United VS Wolves at Old Trafford, where I almost tore my hair out watching Ronaldo tumble over on the grass every three steps. He has improved since then. :)

After I moved to California in late September last year, no more matches. :depress:

I've been to American Football, Basketball, Water Polo games to watch my college teams, but it just isn't the same as football. And of course, it is on the college, not professional, level. Some games were pretty exciting, but others I almost fell asleep. :D

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
:mad: Happy-to-madness!!! :D

Hong Kong 2 - 4 Real Madrid CF :strong: :star: :star: :star: A preseason friendly in HK. The first and the only I saw them with my eyes. :eek: (Today, Helguera, Raul, Cambiasso, Solari and Zizou are the top five for me.) Melten by Zizou's magic!!! Zizou directly climbed to the fifth after the match! :proud: Cambi is another impressing me in the match. Umm... nope, after the match exactly. ;) I was one of the rare ones still seeing them training after the match in the stadium. Cambi trained with heart in the training. Tried his best even in the training with other substitutes (Munitis and Julio Cesar etc). Ass-hole McManaman disgusted me even more with his hanging around and playing with some female spectators. :howler: :yuck: Seeing on TV absolutely different from seeing with eyes live. :dazed: :happy: Zizou's magic much more impressive than his on TV!!! ****! Too many Beckhamistas barking all the night. :rolleyes: A newly discovered Beckham planet must settle them better. :yuck: Beckham the only footballer on the earth. :sleepy:

Rumored that Madrid will be invited again to HK in the coming summar (despite the Euro04). If so, no Beckham please! No Beckhamistas, only true Madridistas. :proud: ;) Breakthrough and improvement please!!! No sleeping in the street for tickets. Buying on the internet!!! :angel: Dreaming. :sob:

:)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
0 :eek: :groan:

I had a season ticket two years ago, but I just needed my Sunday time so much that I gave up on it. When I finish school and hopefully have my drivers license (and my dad's car :D ) I will take a season ticket again though :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Six this season (which is admittedly a bit poor as I live 20 about a mile from the stadium!!).

Torres v Pro Patria (we won!!! Hurrah!)
Torres v Arezzo (we lost but deserved a point)
Torres v Lumezzane (we lost and we were rubbish)
Torres v Lucchese (we drew - a bit poor)
Torres v Pistoiese (we lost and were rubbish again)
Torres v Cittadella (we lost and were yet again hopeless)

Forza Torres!!!!! Tutta la curva è con te!!!!

I'll keep you all up to date on whether they drag themselves out of the relegation dogfight, don't worry folks, I think they've got just too much class to go down!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Anderlecht vs Wisla Krakow
Anderlecht vs Bayern
Anderlecht vs Lyon
Anderlecht vs Celtic
Belgium vs The Netherlands
Belgium vs France
+ a couple of league games

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Valencia - Barcelona 0 - 1 :mad:
Espanyol - Valencia 2 - 1 :wallbang:

Koeman4 said:
:happy: Valencia CF 0-1 FC Barcelona (Liga), in Mestalla, good match by Barcelona, we suffered a lot and the atmosphere was really sensible with the ref, because of the penalty of the Bernabeu the week before this match.
Koeman, were you in that small group of Barca fans at the top of the terrace who fired a couple of flares and got harassed by the cops? They couldn't have been more than 50-100 people.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
numerodix said:

Koeman, were you in that small group of Barca fans at the top of the terrace who fired a couple of flares and got harassed by the cops? They couldn't have been more than 50-100 people.
No, I went with a friend of mine in Valencia, he is a Valencia socio, so he could achieve a ticket for me. He usually goes with his father, but he couldn't attend to this match, so he invited me. I was behind the goal where Gerard scored, close to the Valencia ultras section. I wasn't wearing any kind of symbol though, I already know Mestalla and their antibarcelonism. :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
All Benfica and Sporting matches in UEFA Cup this season

Benfica1-0 La Louviere
Benfica 3-1 Molde
Benfica 1-0 Rosenborg
Benfica 0-0 Inter

Sporting 2-0 Malmö
Sporting 0-3 Gençlerbirligi:(

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Arianna said:

tomorrow i will go to see the frieldly Cascine Vica- Torino :howler: ( Cascine Vica is one team of my city!!!:D )
CascineVica - Torino 1-13:happy: :happy: :happy:
was great day because after the game i've talked with more Toro players and of course they made me an autographs:D
And thanks this day now i'm in love "for real" with Rubino and Balzaretti!:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Only First Vienna (3rd Austrian division) games so far this season.
Planning to attend Bayern-1860 in 3 weeks.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Corinthians is sucking so bad lately that going to the stadium is a complete waste of time. Have not been much to the stadium lately

for the european season i only went to these games

Sao Paulo 1 x 2 Santos:happy:
Ajax 3 x 0 Heereveen ;)
Corinthians 0 x 1 Portuguesa :yuck: :yuck:

If the team get a little bit better, then i'll have the patience to go to the stadium... cause otherwise i got better things to do than to see a bunch of clueless people running after a ball:yuck: :rollani:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Corinthians is sucking so bad lately that going to the stadium is a complete waste of time. Have not been much to the stadium lately
How loyal of you :rollani:

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne

1 - 20 of 41 Posts