Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I can remember Derby fans have moaned, we seem to get more injuries than anyone else. I can't say I pay close attention to other teams injuries, but this season we really seem to have suffered a lot more than our rivals on the injury front.

At the moment, George Thorne, John Eustace, Zak Whitbread, Omar Mascarell, Jake Buxton and Craig Bryson are all injured.

Chris Martin, Darren Bent, and Raul Albentosa are just coming back to fitness. Lee Grant, Johnny Russell and Jamie Ward have all spent fairly lengthy spells out this season also.

That's 12 players who have spent lengthy a spells out during the season, not just the odd week. Seems to be allot of thigh and hamstring injuries. Couple off bad backs too.

Is that many injuries normal?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Farrend Rawson and Jamie Hanson are both injured too, Mason Bennett was out for quite a while too, even the academy players aren't safe.

I wonder how many games our players have missed all together?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
:palm:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
A new season, more injuries. Was pleased we got through pre season unscathed for once, so we go and get 2 crocked in the opening game. Both knee injuries, Brysons didn't seem so bad but we don't know yet. Will Hughes stretchered off :palm: did not look good at all. Dreading hearing the news on that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts