Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo become more often to be compared with Messi although it should be clear Ronaldo is better than Messi especially comparision with the great season with Barcelona.

Messi seems to be more second striker but his assist state is not so outstanding.

I'd like to know how many assists in Ronaldo's career and the season he played for Barca. This thing is important to rate Ronaldo again after I gave a little intention with this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ronaldo become more often to be compared with Messi although it should be clear Ronaldo is better than Messi especially comparision with the great season with Barcelona.

Messi seems to be more second striker but his assist state is not so outstanding.

I'd like to know how many assists in Ronaldo's career and the season he played for Barca. This thing is important to rate Ronaldo again after I gave a little intention with this.
I would also like to know how many assists he had.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
me too... I dont think anyone has those stats which is weird... here in the US they have every ridiculous statistic you could possibly conceive of and some..

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
me too... I dont think anyone has those stats which is weird... here in the US they have every ridiculous statistic you could possibly conceive of and some..
Yep. That's the only think I like about american sports. The stats-mania.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Leo Messi did it in 53 games, Ronaldo Nazário in just 49.

R9 is still the greatest striker to ever play for Barcelona.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
47 goals in 49 games, in a tougher league, with a so/so team...

and he managed to win 3 titles with Barcelona in that season.

On top of that he scored 15 goals in 20 games for brazil in 1997

1 - 7 of 7 Posts