Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this Eurocrappo 2008 is starting to wind me up, rubbish for the most part, when's the season starting, cricket is pretty much rubbish as well and it's a crap summer in England, cloudy all the time so the women keep most of their clothes on, rubbish, when does the season start again?

:pp

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How long until proper football starts?

Not long, the quarter-finals kick off on Thursday.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
this Eurocrappo 2008 is starting to wind me up, rubbish for the most part, when's the season starting, cricket is pretty much rubbish as well and it's a crap summer in England, cloudy all the time so the women keep most of their clothes on, rubbish, when does the season start again?

:howler::howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

The good matches are on tonight.
How little clothes do you want women to wear? Skirts or shorts arn't enough, you want bikinis in the street? :eek::lazy:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
can't wait, Croatia v Turkey, bit like watching West Brom v Walsall in the Piss Cup I suppose. :thumbsup:
:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler: keep em coming..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Serie A starts August 31. About 2.5 months.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The good matches are on tonight.
How little clothes do you want women to wear? Skirts or shorts arn't enough, you want bikinis in the street? :eek::lazy:
well if I parade about in my thong then why shouldn't the women? :pp

seriously though, I saw some with jackets on this morning, now that is not right in mid-June, not at all. :nono:

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Just watch the english players training on their homefields waiting for the good NT players to come back after Euro! ;)

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Jern the horse racing is on mate you can do my great tips tomorrow. i have improved a lot since my last tip for you.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just watch the english players training on their homefields waiting for the good NT players to come back after Euro! ;)
what like Makelele and Thuram, yes they will sit at home watching and learning from them guys, I am sure Steve Gerrard wishes he could kick people in the ankles like Makelele does? ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jern the horse racing is on mate you can do my great tips tomorrow. i have improved a lot since my last tip for you.
Ascot is crap because it's too blowy, all them hats blowing off, Wimbledon next week so we can look forward to loads of rain then.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Sharapova will win Wimbeldon i got faith in her i do.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
:excited::excited::):):thumbsup::thumbsup: top post..

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
really hypno wishes he was English, better to embarass yourself in the qualifying than doing it at the actual tournament where the whole of Europe is watching you mug yourself right off. :pp

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
France will win Euro go to your nearest bookmaker and get them at 28/1.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
it's a crap summer in England, cloudy all the time so the women keep most of their clothes on, rubbish, when does the season start again?
I was just thinking about this in the morning, global warming needs to hurry up. In places like Essex mind, girls wear short skirts in rain or snow too:proud::thumbsup::pp

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
France will win Euro go to your nearest bookmaker and get them at 28/1.
Henryrules, what are your picks in the stock market at the moment?

I want to know so I can go short them.:howler:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Henryrules, what are your picks in the stock market at the moment?

I want to know so I can go short them.:howler:
Yes France are out now which is sad of course.However mate check my horses tomorrow they will win they will.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts