Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what people thought about this guy and how long should he say in the hot seat at Newcastle.
My view is that this guy has done so much for the club that currently he should decide when he wants to call it quits. The guys information on the game is unparralelled and he can make players produce their best....look at what he did for Shearer and Ferguson.
My favourate charachteristic that Robson is the way that he will alwyas give due compliments to the players that should recieve it. He is the best man motivater I have seen and has transformed the team that Gullit had. I expect the players that he brings in to be first class no matter what the cost and see the Toon army with their excellent support becoming a force in the Premier league again.

DYER FOR ENGLAND
ROBSON FOR MANAGER OF THE YEAR.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hehe
booby :)

bobby has taken newcastle from relegation troubles, and now, ppl are talking about newcastle competing for a euro place next season. thats how good bobby is. i agree, he should be in charge until he wants to quit himself, hes good enough for that

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts