Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
well my name kinda says all i want to say... the club is at its lowest since i started following them, but that means little, i don't post much but i'll stick around for a while yet

·
Banned
275 Posts
Hopefully LL this is another of your toungue in cheek posts, haha... You could never hop off the parma train.

For me... Following parma is like a love, or like your own religious faith. In the hard times you question whether there is a God, and why he is not there when you need him. I believe this is just testing periods to see how strong your faith in your reliegion is. To see if your have the heart and are man enough to stick with it. ( this is testing times for parma fans, and only the true fans will stay, the die-hards, to a die-hard you question your loyalty over and over in your head, but hope is always there)
Love comes and goes, women come and go, a girl will never be there for you in the end. Your club no matter what, will always be there, no matter how bad they play or how low they drop, they will come out next week and play again. They will never cheat on you.

The only love, is not with a woman, it is with your football club.

For me LL and all parma supporters, i have been lucky enough to be chosen to represent Parma as a fan. And they have provided me with some bad times, but also some very very good times, so now we should repay the faith, and support OUR team in her time of need

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I'll never quit, but it makes life hard to follow the team now without the weekly streams and the lack of interest in Serie B.
It doesn't help with games now on a Saturday either when I am never home.

It looks like its back to translating Gazzetta's tempo reale :(

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Easy question. Never....
There are some cases which would make my love for this club decrease, something like beeing a farmer club to Juve or making a fusion with Reggiana :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
If someone ask you for how long you will be in love with your girlfriend, what do you answer?

It's impossible to answer. Sometimes love fades away. Sometime it grows larger. You can't know in advance.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Probably when I die. And even after death I fear that I might get haunted by Zenoni and other shitty players we've had over the years. Can you imagine the 4 horsemen being Zenoni, Ciaramitaro, Couto and Bucci? I do!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Probably when I die. And even after death I fear that I might get haunted by Zenoni and other shitty players we've had over the years. Can you imagine the 4 horsemen being Zenoni, Ciaramitaro, Couto and Bucci? I do!
That is brilliant Vald :)

And yeah, for ever of course.... i'm just hope at some point before i die, Parma and Ipswich might face each other in Europe.... though i have no clue who i'd support!

However, Djet is right, if we were to become affiliated with Juve or something like that, then yes i'd lose a lot of my passion.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
'till I die.

@ Pietro, I'm pretty sure that you'll support Ipswich in that case, you have more blood for them I guess :smileani:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
'till I die.

@ Pietro, I'm pretty sure that you'll support Ipswich in that case, you have more blood for them I guess :smileani:
It's a tough one, because it's 2 such different feelings and situations between the clubs.

I mean with Ipswich, i've had a season ticket for about 11 years now, and visit quite a lot of away games, so must have seen upward of 250 games.... yet with Parma, i went once (2-0 vs Torino this season) and it was a magical experience, and i don't mean the kind of buzz you get at a cup final due to the different surroundings or something, but more because the atmosphere is so different, the crowd noises totally different.... it's 2 totally different games, the english and the italian, and so it's hard to compare.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Same as everyone else... never!!

I can see where Vald is coming from with the 4 horsemen... thats really a scary thought :D

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lucky Luciano:
So how long before you quit my friend
Jobbar:
if we dont come back up straight away
Jobbar:
like if we finish 14th in serie b
Lucky Luciano:
lol
Jobbar:
yeah, its time to cut the losses and waste my time on something else
Lucky Luciano:
U joker, are u serious?
Jobbar:
yeah man, i'm tired of all this crap

:eek: That's an msn convo between myself and Crespo1913!!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
If Crespo is being serious then I can't blame him. Why support Parma? What happiness does this club give us?
For me it's been absolutely shit for 4 or so years now, it's just depressing. I only keep following the team because I am stupid and have been in this since 94.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I was not serious. I've been around to long to "quit". But i dont see the light in the tunnel. The last time i was really happy was the spareggio against Merda Bologna. I though things would change.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:howler: :D

I can't believe people really thought Crespo was serious...lol

This guy's the biggest joker since Idi Amin and Robert Mugabe :D

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully LL this is another of your toungue in cheek posts, haha... You could never hop off the parma train.

For me LL and all parma supporters, i have been lucky enough to be chosen to represent Parma as a fan. And they have provided me with some bad times, but also some very very good times, so now we should repay the faith, and support OUR team in her time of need

I am kidding :)

And I agree 100%...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts