Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are the biggest and most massive club in Spain and the world(anyone disagreeing can keep their opinion for their own) and it's incredible how all these ridiculous/full of anticatalan complex guys with the strange names coming from Valladolid,Huelva,Elche and every other part of spain get their job done all these years.No other major club in the world in ANY league has to deal with a situation like that

What i can't stand is this victimism.Where is Barça's power in a league that we co-own?Why don't we demand and get the respect madrid gets?Where are our people in important places?Can't we demand certain refs out of our games?We should be sending every scumbag messing with us in the north pole..What are Mundo Deportivo,Sport,TV3,La Vanguardia:D doing?They should be making the life of each of these guys a living hell

If we can't achieve anything in this matter we can start participating in catalan tournaments only.See how glamorous and fun La Liga is then

·
Registered
967 Posts
we should get the Generalitat de Catalunya to waver a few of Barcelona B's matches :D personally I think that the Copa Catalunya is special and take pride in winning it. the fascist gobierno :fero: always favour madrid and why should we go to their level. remember 84-85??? that season was full of the worst ****in referees i have seen but with Urruti (D.E.P) we still won the league despite everyone against us so it can be done. before 1929 there was no spanish championship so why no 2day??:D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Probably.... anyways I believe it has some truth in it. Those types of fouls are never called on the other big clubs in Spain. Let's not talk about all the red cards...

Shameful, how a club can be f*$(#$ with and have no power to defend itself. Shameful, how a ref can do so much injustice and change the course of a season.

Well, he who laughs last, laughs best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts