Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was it just irony or what or could you really sense it that it was us who ended Inter's unbeaten streak.I felt something in me that it would be us pretty much ending any slight hope Inter had of winning Lo scudetto also.Despite winning by luck it is that also that wins things for you.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Pretty ironic. But not as ironic as it is demeaning to all Inter fans. Never can we ever talk about this record b/c then we would have to talk about how it ended, if it happened aginst a Samp or a Parma, it is fine. but the milan derby is another thing.

So this 40 game unbeaten streak won't be mentioned much.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
yes, I feel strange, too. It feels like we've done something noone could do before us, something big. Actually, not so much about ending Inter's hopes for wining the Scudetto...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ironic that it was us and nobody else,still it was a great effort to go all those games undefeated I don't care what anyone says.even though Inter perhaps should've had more points from those games still it's a fair effort.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Inter didn't get more points because of their defence, and Milan won yesterday because of Lady Luck, who was with us yesterday! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts