Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well how much Importance is this game to Roma in your Opinion?It may sound like a silly question but think about it in whatever context you like.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Well, from an outsider, lo scudetto is everything to Roma this season. They broke records in the first half of the season and so far really deserve the honour. If the result for this game is a draw or loss, and milan win, its a potential 2 game plus lead which i find hard for Roma to make up.

in other words, its important....for both clubs actually.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
This is a must-win game for both clubs, actually. I feel a draw, but if there is a win, the winners will be the main contenders against Milan.

All eyes will be on the Olimpico come Sunday.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I don't know if i'm getting you right, but the game against juve comes for me almost close to the importance of the derby.

This season and now even more as we're tied on points and position.Every team has to win to keep on milans heels.

Some of my friends hate juve even MORE than lazio...that goes back to the 80's, and where were the biancocelesti back then?!?

Moggi, Giraudo, Bettega, all their players...the x-laziali Nedved, Di Vaio...the arrogance of their fans, yuck!!...how can someone not hate them?! :D

I'd rate this game in 11 out of 10 possible points. :fero:

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I'll be sure to share pictures. ;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
itis a game that is as much important on the moral as the points in particular. The looser may lose that little extra to go for it, maybe more so in Juves case as they have UCL to think about.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
It's really a unimportant game for me, I am hoping Capello uses all the reseves and give some Primavera players their debut.:tongue: ;) :tongue:

What kind of pointless question is that? Of course that game is hugely important, if we win, we'll get our campaign back on track, if we lose we can practically kiss the Scudetto goodbye. And for me personally the games against Juve are just as big as the Derby, I hate that team with passion, especially that loser Moggi. This is definitely the most important game of our season so far and I can't wait for it, I am very nervous even now.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
well its probably a game thats gonna decide the season so id say its very very important for roma to steal a victory here :)

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
I'll put it this way...

A loss and the season is OVER.

A draw and the season is practically over.

A win of this magnitude could bring us back to where we were pre-Milan, mentally that is.

I know you'll all think I'm nuts, but this is how I feel.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Romanista10 said:

A loss and the season is OVER.
A draw and the season is practically over.
No, you are not crazy, that's unfortunatly "normal" for a Romanista!
Those are the thoughts i'm trying not to let punish my mind all day!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very Interesting,My thoughts are that if Roma lose obviously it will dent their Scudetto aspirations even further.A win will give them extra much needed confidence and valuable points well a draw is a draw I guess.
But IMO a defeat won't spark the end of Roma's title assault but it really will cause harm of course.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Pls....the game is important for both clubs....whoever lose the game can kiss scudetto goodbye....but from my point of view let's not giving Roma too much pressure because they can't handle that. For example the game against Milan......everybody tought Roma would beat Milan....and the pressure is too much on Roma and the result....u all know.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well I have a feeling this willbe a draw and Milan will go 7 points ahead unless they get a major shock at home to Perugia!!!

7 points is still catchable... especially in 14 games and with Juve and Roma astill having to play Milan!!!! This will not be a 1 horse race... I garauntee ya :D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
It's a huge game but it's not overif Roma lose.

I can't believe Roma fans think so low about theur team. Defeatists!

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Hmm.......Milan - Perugia... What an interesting game.. Perugia with a lot of new players. Zalayeta for example.. I actually see Milan stumble here. I will most certainly bet money on a draw here!!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Good call. As you may known, Juventus and Espanyol Barcelona had an agreement of principle at first but then Moggi changed his mind as Zalayeta can still be indirectly useful.

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
The stakes are sky high so the importance of the match is enormous. I agree with others - I'm quite nervous and even a little pessimistic. I can't escape it. I'm trying so hard to keep my head up and just expect the best, but a series of bad results/news has come out recently and it's worrisome. :dazed:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts