Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
WTF? Ok, first thing to learn: it's not soccer, it's football.
Then: buy a ball ( a round one, not a oval one), and start kicking the ball.

·
Registered
786 Posts
COME ON MAN !!!!!!!! are u serious !!!! Buy beckham's new training video :) "HOW TO REALLY BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM" :)

·
Registered
46,303 Posts
If you just want to play, just get a ball, kick it around and play with friends.

If you want to make it big, that's even easier:

You don't need to invest in a ball. Just join a group of people playing football and run around and knock over whoever had the ball after they've passed it off.

Then AC Milan will look for your signature and you'll be the next Gattuso. Simple, really.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Do you have friends to play with ? Because I never learn to play it actually, it all comes 'naturally', if you know what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
barça said:
:googly: Is this for real?
probably only for the people that replied to it seriously :jester:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
It is really easy to start footballing when you are in a school or a college, just go with the college team when they goes for training, Otherwise ask ur non playing football fan friends to join you!

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Step by step guide on how to play football.

Step 1 - Find a football and a playing ground (preferably a football pitch)
Step 2 - Find a group of friends to form a team (preferably with 11 players)
Step 3 - Find a rival group to form your opponents (again preferably with 11 players)
Step 4 - Decide on what colors your team and your opponents want to play in (I suggest blue shirts with black stripes against white shirts with black stripes)
Step 5 - Kick, elbow, shirt-tug, jab, headbutt or eye-poke everything that moves who are not wearing the same colors as you. The key here is stealth, and practice makes perfect.

Repeat Step 5 and you'll have the makings of the next Gentile or Materazzi (depending on which colors you chose)

Simple right? :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
for starters vijaybhatter, u can play soccer with ur feet :howler:

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
SERGE said:
COME ON MAN !!!!!!!! are u serious !!!! Buy beckham's new training video :) "HOW TO REALLY BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM" :)
i think it's David Beckham who is asking the question;)

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Juul2k said:
WTF? Ok, first thing to learn: it's not soccer, it's football.
Then: buy a ball ( a round one, not a oval one), and start kicking the ball.
Second thing, it's calcio, not football. Or fubball. Who gives a flying fu*k about the name? Another insult to American SOCCER out of nowhere.

Soccer is the easiest thing in the world to play. You don't need a field, or a proper ball. You just need a desire to play. I learned the game by kicking an undersized basketball against a chain link fence in my back yard for hours.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Isaac said:
Second thing, it's calcio, not football. Or fubball. Who gives a flying fu*k about the name? Another insult to American SOCCER out of nowhere.
Or Fussball, or futebol, or al haliabami.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Come on guys. No need to insult each other.

I find this thread to serve no purpose. :rollani:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Andr3w said:
Or Fussball, or futebol, or al haliabami.
Why was my post erased?

·
Registered
580 Posts
you should play for your school team next fall. to do this you will have to go out everyday and get fit. you also have to practice juggling to get a feel of the ball (you should do about 100), and shoot against a wall (or gate or whatever)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
play with your eyes and worship the ball.

that's the advice given to me and that is why i am now playing at park level. :proud:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts