Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,I've benn thinking that when at full strngth we have by far the best defence and the best attack in PL.PLUS we dont have any old key-members and our young players will only get better...

We are one back up keeper,a left defender and a midfielder away from being perfect.

Next year,we'll win the league.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
What's there not to like? We are the most improved team this season and next season we'll be even better. If not next year, then at last two years from now Liverpool will win the league. :D

I'm a bit sceptical about next year because with CL and all, I have some doubts if our squad will be big enough to rotate. We can't afford to lose many of our current players and we need at least the players you mentioned.

Hell, had this team played like it plays now for the whole season, we would have won this year. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
It's true the optimism has returned - hence the signature.
Gerrad has streamed on to the scene and Berger has been immaculate.
H&H are awesome but the full backs have improved. We have great depth on the right but left back is a big problem (maybe Sergi or Liz will solve it).
Our major flaw is injuries and with Owen back and better than before we can do some damage in C.L next year.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

X

·
0 Posts
i think our squad will only get better and better..

the arrival of babbel will only help consolidate the best defence in EPL...as the probable arrival of either thatcher,lizarazu or sergi...

i think what we really need is a left winger as back-up for berger...

D

·
0 Posts
Goal: Westerveld is good
Defence: Babbel and Lizerazu or Sergi will come
Midfield: Gerrard will be a starter,Zidane will NOT come to liverpool ,Gallardo is the man to buy
Attack : is Superb Owen Heskey Fowler Camara Meijer
Coach: Houllier is good he knows what he's doing give him Time and he'll give you trophies

X

·
0 Posts
sergi : i don't think he'll be coming
he prefers staying in spain and he's quite close to being sold to deportivo
although of course barca doens't really want to sell him to a direct opponent in the liga...

maybe thatcher will be coming cos olsen said he'd sell anybody not fitting into his plans,unhappy and contract rebels!
so carl cort,jason euell,michael hughes,thatcher,..etc all fit in these categories...
so it could happen thatcher comes in now..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts