Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Maher,

We will be happy if we repeat the 94 success and make the second round :hopefull:

The team has looked well during the friendlies, i hope they can achieve that.

In all honesty, this is not the greatest NT we have ever had. Some players are just not good enough, but are there for "some" reasons :eek:

Regardless, you always have to have some hope!

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Mo,

I've always hated this nostalgic look back at the previous generations and saying how much better they were. I don't think it's true. There's plenty of talent today. However I do agree that the team selection is dodgy.

But I'm going to go for the positive outlook, and vote for second round.

Maher,

I think you should sticky this thread. Most people who vote don't post replies.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
I voted for second round aswell.. if the players play up to their true potential ( especially the midfielders) I think they can manage to pull it off and qualify to the 2nd round.. unless ofcourse Al Johar screws it up and plays with the likes of Al Jama'an and Al Ghamdi..

And if you look at the draw, if they manage to qualify to he 2nd round, they'll play against Spain's group.. and if you are lucky enough and avoid Spain from that group you might aswell hope to reach the quarters, but I guess I'm being too unrealistic here :D

Anyway, good luck ;)

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hhhmmmmmm...

Well I'm trying to be as realistic as ever...

and I'm in a seesaw between 1st round elimination and the 2nd round... :confused:

Ok.. sadly I'm gonna go for 1st round elimination :depress: The line up is filled with lots of holes that I feel make us weaker than all the other teams.. even if we get a positive result against the Germans.. they are the least of my fears.. Cameroon and Ireland are my realistics guesses to advance..

Sadly the FA have left out some cruicial players like Al Mohammady and Al Sheehan and we've lost one of our best strikers in Al Mish3al.. I can't see the current team (with the coach and FA's mentality) making it to the 2nd round (although I really hope we will)..

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I voted for a second round qualification with Cameroon...Germany looks too tired to do so...and its time for the third world teams to take their place in the golbal soccer

·
Registered
775 Posts
First-round elimination :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Ahmed,

If im not mistaken, even if someone votes, the thread is "refreshed". :)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
sorry guys, but I voted for first round elimination:(

I think they will draw Germany and lose the other two matches, since this team is not as strong as either the 94 or 98 team.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
I guess Saudi should forfet now, man that was a disgrace!

I would've expected such a scoreline in the Bahraini league, but come on!! this is the WC ...

Anyway, I hope they improve in the upcoming game....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
8-0............... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now thats BS.....

Germany just crashed saudia arabia.....actually thats trashing
sorry guys..but sounds the Saudi NT won't stay for long in Korea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts