Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given their recent results, do they stand a chance to go all the way?
Have your say :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Stanimir Stoilov keeps saying - "we keep on dreaming" after every team we eliminate. So after we have eliminated 5-6 teams, why not beat 2-3 more... Anything is possible, but the draw is important too.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pe3ucTop said:
Stanimir Stoilov keeps saying - "we keep on dreaming" after every team we eliminate. So after we have eliminated 5-6 teams, why not beat 2-3 more... Anything is possible, but the draw is important too.
....yeah, but what's respected member pe3ucTop opinion? :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xtc said:
* a bulgarian would say it with an 'e' at the end
:)
In modern Bulgarian I agree :stuckup:

Back to topic, I need answers here :stuckup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
So after we have eliminated 5-6 teams, why not beat 2-3 more... Anything is possible, but the draw is important too.
that was my opinion. In other words - I'd say that we can go all the way to the final, but it all depends on so many factors... like draw, injuries, refereeing, suspensions(our best midfielder Richard Eromoigbe for instance is suspended for the next game)... So ya, belief is an important part of any success, right now we do believe! And that's all we need.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xtc said:
Caesar(e*), :thumbsup: or :thmbdown:? , asked Primus Pilus

:D
What would Stanimius Stoilus answer? :thumbsup: or :thmbdown:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pe3ucTop said:
that was my opinion. In other words - I'd say that we can go all the way to the final, but it all depends on so many factors... like draw, injuries, refereeing, suspensions(our best midfielder Richard Eromoigbe for instance is suspended for the next game)... So ya, belief is an important part of any success, right now we do believe! And that's all we need.
Fair enough :)

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Its a very serious order and I am skeptical of levski chances to take out both Schalke and Sevilla (Zenit). However, I said the same thing before the group stages, before Auxerre and then before Udinese too. Levski should believe in themselves. It is bad that 1st game is in Sofia. Lets hope a wise serious game plan be drawn. Levski cant get a huge adv. over a team like Schalke, so most important would be not to concede and definitely not to lose the game. A draw would give them good chance for counter attacking and smart second game. Lets hope S 04 life in the Bundesliga gets tougher.

Good luck!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ac_milan_foreva said:
we will win it and we are playing with milan for the european supercup :stuckup:
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
xtc said:
Ah, dont play the shocked one, Diavolo!

:)

I think teh shock comes from the fact ac-milan-forever was suggesting that Milan will win the UCL. As his post was made before the 1st 1/4 games, it is a shocker that he didnt put Juve as the most likely winner of the ultimate club prize in football. :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bono said:
I think teh shock comes from the fact ac-milan-forever was suggesting that Milan will win the UCL. As his post was made before the 1st 1/4 games, it is a shocker that he didnt put Juve as the most likely winner of the ultimate club prize in football. :cool:
:thumbsup:

Right now I see Inter :frustrat:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts