Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a part of the Real Madrid site that's for socios only which makes me curious...How does one actually become a socio? Do you go to some office at the Bernabeu where you fill up a form or something? Perhaps some of our Spain-based members can help.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On the RM site, there is a form to fill out for information on how to become a socio.

The prices are also there. It's actually quite reasonbly priced. Being a socio does not mean season tickets, which are additional, so no worries about that.

Alternatively, there is a RM hotline to call as well, but since it is in Spain....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I checked that also, but they have several ranks, actually I didn't really understand what's the differences of authority.

Just wonder....are there any Real member here in this board?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Definitely not me! If you're talking about that quiz, well I can't answer a single question correctly :( I'm not too good in our history I guess :(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
No, we are talking about the membership here.
The one that always come out and ask the name and password....then ya can enter, otherwise you can't share the discussion, the news ect. (stuffs really sounds great)
So I hate that, when I knew something is interesting here, but I can't get it :(

And the quiz...wow, really tough one, and I got 8 right...better than ya....haha :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts