Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I´m living in "Stuttgart"....
My main problem is to watch our team on television.
Right know my only chance to follow our games is by "premiere world", a german provider for digital television that doesn´t show all of the games and often I´m not able to see things like the "national cup" games and so on...

I know many of you are not directly living in Spain/Barcelona. Some of you come from Holland, England and other countries. My question is.... Do they broadcast our games in other coutries via satallite?? Here in Stuttgart I even asked the spanish consulat... they told me that I could see the games on "Hispasat". Are there any other possibilities ??

Regards,
Bernhard

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I know that Barça channel is on Hispasat but I don't know do they have permission to show all matches (Liga, Champions, Cup ...).

As for me I bought sattelite dish and reciever and can watch matches on Taquilla programs. It's spanish movie channel(s) and every weekend they have all Liga matches. As for Champions League I can watch matches on italian Seca programs, Premiere, Holland Canal + (and Holland program 1, 2 or 3 which, I think, are not scrambled).

There is always some Spanish Canal + and Holland Canal + that show FCB matches. I mean... You can't miss it...

Ther are tons of web pages with program scheme for the weekend and they tell you which program show Barcelona match.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thank god I have my lovely viasat sport over here in sweden! they show 2 games a week..and it's almost always the big teams they show.. So it's a Barca game very often

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the input!
I will do a new research on transponders very soon and I will try to find those channels that were mentioned above. At least I can hope again! Because "premiere" mostly shows only the leader of the league which they call "top match". Sadly Barcelona wasn´t involved regulary, which forced me to follow some internet coverage on eurosport or something like that...
And once again, thanks for your inputs!

Cheers,
Bernhard

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i live in the middle east and there is 3 channels view the spanish league the italian league and cup...the national cup and i think every thing in the whole world..
there are companies like orbit and showtime which make us able to watch games...

·
Registered
597 Posts
SkySports in England screens matches each Saturday and Sunday from the Spanish League... Hope they have not changed this now...!? They also have a two hours review on Thursdays, so I get most of the Spanish goals and a few matches...

Unfortunately the tend to screen Celta Vigo very often, but they are a brilliant side but I would love to see every BARCELONA match...

I've only once been to Nou Camp and then Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0 so I'm hungry to go back though I know it could hardly be a better game then kick the arses of Real Madrid...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Zenden said:
I would love to see every BARCELONA match...
I've only once been to Nou Camp and then Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0 so I'm hungry to go back though I know it could hardly be a better game then kick the arses of Real Madrid...
wish it will repeated this season...
forca barca:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appriciate your responses again!
Sadly the coverage of the "spanish league" isn´t as good in germany as in your countries! But meanwhile I found out that on Astra-G you need a "Mediaguard-2" CI-card to recieve the programs "Taquilla" and "Nederland 1,2,3". I also looked up "Via-sports" and "Sky-sports" which seem to be providers of whole "digital packages" that include "international" footbal. I don´t know yet which road to take, but I will make a decision soon. I never have been to Nou-Camp but hopefully one day I will have the time to go there.

Regards,
Bernhard

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
u are welcome..... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts