Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Hes shown promise so far this season which has brought comparisons to MVB. I am sure Juve fan are shocked to see how well he has done as he was meant more for the future, but as it usually turns out players have different plans. The only problem with Zlatan is his attitude, which caused alot of problems in Amsterdam. If Capello can handle and bring him on like Cassano at Roma then a very bright future lies ahead for him.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
He will be more a prolific goalscorer in the Italian Serie A than he ever was in the Dutch Eredivisie.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
A very special type of player...

I think he is.. or he can be better than... that :yuck: ADP :ass:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Zlatan :star:

1st season in the SERIE A and he already bagged 7 goals ...

next season zlatan will shine.

·
Registered
46,445 Posts
Very highly, I don't think that he will ever be the top scorer of serie A but this guy is the most complete forward of serie A for sure.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Very highly, I don't think that he will ever be the top scorer of serie A but this guy is the most complete forward of serie A for sure.

Don't be too sure mate, heard of someone called Adriano?
He aint the most complete foward in serie a, but the most complete in the world

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Christian said:
Don't be too sure mate, heard of someone called Adriano?
He aint the most complete foward in serie a, but the most complete in the world
Adriano isn't that complete, he relies heavily on his power.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Zlatan has it all: strenght, incredible technique, powerfull shot, speed and he has this attitude when you're facing him in the tunnel before the match, you're already 1-0 down.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I must have missed all his good matches because whenever i watch Juve he is the most frustrating player in the team and keeps losing the ball, admittedly he can pull a rabbit out of the hat but it's just waiting for it.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
he scored 7 goals in 12 matches Jern in his 1st ever season in the serie A ;)

u should watch him x Parma after the xmas break,

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
he scored 7 goals in 12 matches Jern in his 1st ever season in the serie A ;)

u should watch him x Parma after the xmas break,

yes i know he scores goals, he is obviously talented but he is frustrating when he tries to dribble an opponent almost everytime he gets it.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think zlatan has two big weak point.........shooting & finish skill especially finish skill must need improve...if two weak point improve......he will be great striker

·
Registered
30 Posts
Zlatan's OK in Europe. That goal against Italy in Euro 2004 was amazing.

But Sweden got kicked outta the world cup quarterfinals partly cuz he was too selfish to pass to Larssen who had a better chance of scoring against Senegal.

I dunno about the Serie A. He looks unpredicatable to me. He's...alright. He'll get better with time. I won't call him a future footballing great like I'd rate Adriano or Cesc.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts