• 1 [shocking!]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that you've all had some time to play the game, how would you rate it out of 5?

Take into mind speed (comparing with CM4 and/or CM01/02), game play, difficulty, game features etc :)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm hesitating to vote at the moment, as I am still on my first game, and have yet to experience the real joys of the game, that is LLMing. :cool:

At the moment, I feel its somewhere between average and good, so 3.5 might be what I feel its worth now. But I'm pretty sure that once I get to play with a lower league team (with a greater challenge), that figure might increase to 4 (maybe 4.5).

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I went with good. There are of course still problems that SI never fixed, a few bugs, and the fact that it is much slower than CM 01/02. However, it makes 01/02 feel old and I think the advances are great.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
my vote is good.
i dont have any problem with the speed issue. but i think SI has to be more innovative. they should find something new so all of customers not getting bored. this is the second year they released 2D match. how many years they need to develop the 3D match :)

the one i like CM at most is the AI :cool:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
After having played with Intercap in the Brazilian 3rd dvision for some months (in the game), I believe its time for me to vote. I voted for 4, good.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Interesting, there are 10 votes and no one rated it below average, which means that most people are content with the game.

Especially since 7 rated the game to be good.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,590 Posts
I rate it Good.There's some major improvements from CM4 and in general the game is way more playable.IMO there's only two important aspects of the game which could still be much better:
1.Transfer market.Currently it's way too static.Clubs are not ready to sell their players for reasonable price resulting in lack of transfers and good players rotting in small clubs way too long.
2.Match engine.Player AI is still far from perfect.Strikers act too selfish trying to shoot on goal in every opportunity instead of passing to a teammate in better position.Defenders are much smarter than in CM4, but still there's too many stupid defensive errors.Also I've seen some extremely strange and unrealistic decisions by goalkeepers.

But in general it's a very enjoyable game.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I'd give it a 4. Bit slow yes, but I can live with that I think. Some details in the game are wrong, but of course you gotta expect that and I can live with it to. Also have to back up Tim's last sentence.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I'll say good because it's rather buggy though stable (unlike the early Cm3 which crashed now and then). It's annoying that simple problems haven't been fixed. It's not the job of developers to sit down and play the game for hours but it's nevertheless annoying to find bugs that come up often and are easily spotted when playing. It has however improved a lot from Cm4, which was *very* immature.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I voted for good. Its a major improvement on CM 4, I can actually sell players now, but there are still some areas in need of improvement.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I'll go with 4...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I can't leave CM 01/02 i just put the updates and that's all...i think it's faster more playable and more exciting

CM4 and 2003/04 have so many options that the game turns to be boring:rolleyes:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Good, near to perfection. If it wasn't for one bug that throws me out of the game...which still hasn't been fixed with all the patches.
Apart from that "little" thing I've never been addicted to any game or anything as much as CM and especially CM03/04. So good but almost excellent...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
It is good.

I would like in the next one:

More transfer activity including from lower leagues
Much less "control game but lose"
The Romanian league (thats just personal though)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts