Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know what you guys think about Gianluigi Buffon? How do you rate his first season in Turin? I give him 9/10. He was a bit ordinary at the start of the season and made a few basic mistakes, chievo + arsenal, but I think that was just part of settling in to the Greatest Italian Club in history. He is a sensation and I hope he stays with us for at least ten years, our new Dino Zoff. He has been playing great now and has the most clean sheets in the comp, about 18 I think.

I know that Carini will be leaving for next season, on loan or maybe bought, and with the team man Rampulla retiring, who do you think we will buy as Backup for Buffon next season? I have heard rumours about Nigmatulin or Turci or Chimenti or even Mazzantini of Perugia. Who do you think? And does anyone know about a Nigerian goalie Karami, i think?

+ a question out of the blue. Should we have 3 or 4 defenders? What formation for the team?

thanx;)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
buffon is brilliant, the best along with Toldo.

Chimenti will be his back up next season.

should play with 3 defenders

formation should be 3-2-3-2 :D

------------------------------buffon---------------------

--------------thuram-------cannavaro-------montero

----------------tudor----------------------davids-------

-----zambrotta------------nedved-------------doni------

-----------------trezeguet-----------------del piero-------

i like that team a lot, someone thought of that one, think it was Catenaccio, really impressive line up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts