Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think this player very misfortune.....he has little chance participate in game in inter milan every year...if he move another team in seriea except ac milan,juventus he easily will score at least 15 goals
i think recoba one of most talented player in the world...his speed very fast,he has great long passing & kill passing & dribbling,amazing strong FK & left shooting
recoba"s weak point "Inconsistent" but this weak point more and more improve
example 03/04 season<last year> season total marks from Gazetta...he was best marks of all inter milan players

·
Registered
625 Posts
I like him more than Del Bottler.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Chino is a good player when he want to be, hence the problem with consistency. The other problem with Chino is at times he don't help the team, he will just stand at the half way line while the team is struggling. Vieri has realised that recently and has started helping out and Adriano does too. I think Chino has too except that he needs to work harder for the team and stop whinging about the amount of playing time he gets. All in all an amazing player one minute a lazy git another.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
he isnt stable,,like camoranesi,, 1 game he is the best and the other he stinks..

i'd gave him a rating of 7.5 anyway /10

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
he's a great palyer with a magic left foot but he's very unconsistent(he plays a great game and disappears in the 5 following games) !!!

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Sweet left foot. Awesome when on song. That happens once every 15 games. In the remaining 14 games he is plain average. Inter should've shipped him out a long time ago.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
wasn't he on about 160,000 euros a week for a couple of years because of Moratti ?

if so, i'd hardly call him misfortunate, i'd say he's robbed most of his money. :pp

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
wasn't he on about 160,000 euros a week for a couple of years because of Moratti ?

if so, i'd hardly call him misfortunate, i'd say he's robbed most of his money. :pp
Not quite, he was on 6 million now hes on 5 1/2. Vieri is the highest on 9. And that is pounds not Euro's

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
£6m per year ? that's about the same as what i said, forgive me if i don't feel sorry for him then as i eat my modest christmas dinner of minced beef and potatoes. :sigh:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
dont be shocked Jern,, Del Piero's salary is the biggest along with Vieri's and Sheva's :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Recorba is actually a very good player. It's just that playing for Inter doesn't help to show his true potential.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
i feel Recoba should have left years ago to a stable club where he can be the big star and where the management has absolute faith in him. Maybe not a top shelf club but clubs like Aston Villa, Atletico, Leverkusen, Udinese, Parma etc. etc. That would have helped him develop into the great player he can be. I feel that he hasn't had mudh luck with Inter always trying to buy the biggest stars and hire and sack 2 managers a season.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Stygmata said:
i feel Recoba should have left years ago to a stable club where he can be the big star and where the management has absolute faith in him. Maybe not a top shelf club but clubs like Aston Villa, Atletico, Leverkusen, Udinese, Parma etc. etc. That would have helped him develop into the great player he can be. I feel that he hasn't had mudh luck with Inter always trying to buy the biggest stars and hire and sack 2 managers a season.
I guess every team is perfect, right?

If Recoba had the consistency he would be a :star: at Inter.

He spends more time critising the team about where he is best played then playing good for consectutive games.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Interista said:
Doesn't help him? We have give him ample opportunities.
Even a world class player like Bergkamp flopped in Inter you know.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
To rate him decentely you should see him play at another team than Inter.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Chaos said:
Even a world class player like Bergkamp flopped in Inter you know.
Do you what to know why? Because Bergkamp wanted to play where he wanted, he wanted to be the superstar at the club. No one has the right to tell the management what to do (well except the Madrid players and weve seen whats happened there), also Bergkamp did nothing for the team. At the time we had Ruben Sosa in the team who was the superstar and he actually did something for the team, well Bergkamp didnt like that. It's almost like Recoba's situation at Inter today, I wouldnt mind if it turned out like Bergkamp's and he left us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts