Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
67,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't know which forum to post this in.

anyway, CSKA's coach Valeri Gazzaev has confirmed that a transfer for Nihat is all but complete and terms are all but agreed with Sociedad. the only question remains is when Nihat will join us, because he is determined to see Sociedad remain in La Liga.

what's ur guys take on Nihat? is he a easy player to work and play with? is he a regular for Turkey? i believe he has something like 12 goals for Real this year. thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Shoots from the the most impossible angles.

·
*the drum drum*
42,914 Posts
Very talented, very quick and has a very good shot..

Also has an ego problem and moving to CSKA he'll assume he's the superstar the team is built around, so he'll rarely pass to anyone else..

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Great player, one of the best Turkish players around.
Any team would be lucky to have him, he's explosive, fast and extremely talented.

I'd be surprised to see him at CSKA though.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Nihat to CSKA?
Won't believe it till it's OFFICIAL.

If CSKA gets him they are very lucky.

·
Registered
983 Posts
To CSKA and after the work permit, to Chelsea.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
He is a fast player. Since he is playing in a smaller team in Spain i think it fits him with counter-attacks. But if you have Nihat and want to be more attacking team, you really need a tall striker like Kovacevic beside him. I have my doubts on him when it comes to playing in a big team. When the opponents play more defensively he wont get those open spaces and things will be more difficult for him.

He is very disciplined though. No one thought that he was one of the most talented turkish player when he played at Besiktas, but he has developed much after that. And when he played for us(Besiktas, a big team in Turkey) he was more like a right winger in the 3-5-2 formation than an attacker as far as i remember....

But you´ll most definetly will have benefit from him especially if you play CL games aginst good oponents where you can get some counter-attack chances....The question is of course if he would accept to move to Russia, i think he is more interested staying/playing in Spain/England/Italy.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I hope we get him, but dont know. We only play UEFA cup next season :)

Gazzaev said that everything is agreed and we only need Nihat to approve.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Lion Killer said:
To CSKA and after the work permit, to Chelsea.
Yeah.

·
Registered
67,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well Nihat has said that he's interested in CSKA's proposal and i think we'll get him, since our president is very determined when it comes to these things.

lion, CSKA is the bst basketball team in Europe, we were the first ever team to go undefeated in Euroleague's group stages, 14-0:D also undefeated in Russia's league so far, i believe 18-0:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
lion trainer said:
CSKA is a good team too. Mirsad is paying there too :D but basketball!!
Mirsad used to play for CSKA....he now plays for Dynamo Moscow! :)

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
if he goes to russia he must be crazy...sorry to say that but if you are at the top of your career and score 2 goals almost every week in la liga you don't go to russia but to a european top club...seems like a lie to me..

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Dmitriy said:
no man, look...didn't mean to say that the russian league is weak or bad or something like that...but you would of course accept that it is not the strongest league in the world...the 3 strongest are the premier league, la liga and the serie a as everyone knows...and i think you would also accept that a man who ist third in the spanish leagues topscorer list would do a step back in his career if he would go to a russian club right now....but the same goes for the german league if it's not bayern münchen or the whole french league....of course the turkish league,too...i mean it's obvious that some leagues are stronger and some are weaker and this guy in my opinion deserves to play in a top club in one of the top three leagues..hope you can get my point...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
He will go to the team that pays the most....money talks as they say!

Anelka is a world class player.....he could have played in the best leagues if he wanted to but he chose the Turkish league not because it's one of europes top leagues because we paid the most and because the chance of playing in the C.L. is greater playing for Fener! ;)

because of this there is a big chance that Nihat will go to CSKA.....lots of money and lots of exposure in the C.L.....something he can never experience with Sociedad anymore....

1 - 20 of 132 Posts