Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was Juventus thinking when they off-loaded Henry :confused: I haven't seen a player dominate the EPL like he has. I haven't seen that Dutch fellow from manu do the things Henry did the last few games. Why couldn't Madrid get him from Juventus :wallbang:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
we got him because he was available and Wenger made sure he knew how much he wanted him.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
He was unhappy at the time at Juve, he was finding it difficult to settle in. Then he got talking to Wenger while on a plane journey, where he talked about his problems and asked if Wenger could help him out. Next thing he was at the press conference holding a Gooners shirt.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
he did cost 10.5m you know, which is quite a lot. pretty overated if you ask me...

·
Registered
197 Posts
bargain!...well not at that time, wen he did not get the goals for juve and was just a bench warmer...hmm makes me think that he could have had a good at juve, with zidane at realm

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
no7 said:
bargain!...well not at that time, wen he did not get the goals for juve and was just a bench warmer...hmm makes me think that he could have had a good at juve, with zidane at realm
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
In short, Henry was crap at Juve. No one wants crap player. We bought him. And he succeed.

Anyway, we couldn't get him for price lower than ten millions because Juve just bought him as well.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
wasnt there som debarcle including agents in this career and a move to a club, i cant remember how it goes though. i think it was when it was in monaco.
i also heard something about him being a drug adict in the past, when he was younger.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Kyp said:
i also heard something about him being a drug adict in the past, when he was younger.
Never touched them. He knew he was going to be a footballer when he was 11-years-old. He may've come from a rough background, but he was never like that. He was always a good kid apparently. He used to spend his days playing football in some courtyard in Paris with William Gallas.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
they spread rumours about drugs just to make him look bad, same as super stars.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
khimik said:
Never touched them. He knew he was going to be a footballer when he was 11-years-old. He may've come from a rough background, but he was never like that. He was always a good kid apparently. He used to spend his days playing football in some courtyard in Paris with William Gallas.
he dosen't even drink alcohol for gods sake

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Interista said:
Wo :eekani: , I have something in common with Thierry Henry :).
That's because you are a computer freak, Interista :blind:. You have been spending hours on XT for the past couple of days, no?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts