Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't beleive some of the bull**** that
has been written on this forum the last week or so!I mean,how the hell can you post something of the calibur of " Cragnotti's lost it!","If this goes through!""Pancaro on his way to inter!" and alot more bull****?
All they have to do is throw a little hook,with a little crap on it and BANG!!!you swallow it all the way down!!!!!!!Unbeleivable,reading this **** really depresses me,and for **** sakes,I cannot be depressed right now because I am
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA,Something that most of you already forgot,or maybe it is just that you are all used to winning all the time that it is no big deal to you!!!
In the meantime you can all get sick thinking of who will come and who will go,but sorry to dissapoint you,I still have some celebrating to do!!!!!!

REALE,CAMPIONE D'ITALIA E DELLA COPPA ITALIA E PURE LA SUPERCOPPA EUROPEA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Good post, Reale!! I agree 100%.

There is far too much talk about these transfers on the
forum. I'm getting sick of it. What's the point? It's just
rumors for the most part.

Just wait and see what will happen, just wait for who will
come and who will go. Have some faith in Eriksson and
Cragnotti, guys. After all, they put together the team that
brought us lo scudetto, coppa Italia and the super cup!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Cragnotti is a very intelligent president and he is not that stupid he will ruin the best team in Italy.
La Gazzetta dello sport is Milanese and first of all Interista..They always try to creat big Inter...
Tuttosport is Juventino...and Corriere is Romanista...

So they can not take it that we are the champions and left them no cup to win...

Sergio Cragnotti will make this team stronger next year and we will win Champions League as well.(If there won't be another Markus Merk-The ref of Valencia)
We will make it triple i am sure about it.
Because team had confidence problems sometimes and now we got it more than every other team.

They even dare to talk about trade of Veron-Seedorf.

I just lough these rumours with my a*ss

ROMA E' BIANCOCELESTE !

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
for the first time, reale i agree with you 100%. :)

this is the reason why im so upset lately because all the non lazio fans are starting to criticize cragnotti for some stupid rumors. what annoys me more is that some lazio fans are doubting cragnotti and his ability to do well in the transfer market.

so far im pleased with cragnotti's work and there is no doubt that he will be anything but smart in the transfers he makes. why should i start criticizing him when there is no reason to.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Reale you are absolutely right!!!
When someone wanna post a rumor he better do it in the forum about rumors and not in the Lazio forum...except if it's said by Cragnotti the same!!

Bytheway how do you celebrate our titles? :)

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
315 Posts
"Bruce Dickinson For President"

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
It's rather sad to see that about 80% of the topics is about transfer rumors! And just very few of them can be taken seriously. :(
And I guess, when everyone seems to be concerned with only these rumors, sometimes you can't help it but to comment and that's why these rumors don't die!
I really hope there can be some 'fresh' topics to the rescue...e.g. news other than about transfers (there are such news, aren't there?), or even talks about Lazio players in Euro 2000 (only 2 in Italian national team. That's sad)...some interesting topics!
Of course several topics about transfers are ok, but some are just outrageous (some actually posted by non-Laziale just to ignite reactions...) and it really gets too much. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts