Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve - Bologna made me sick. The Juve game today made me sick. As a matter of fact everytime I watch Juve play it makes me sick.

They stole another 3 points today due to a very bad call. I mean we fight, claw, and bleed for every damn point we get while Juve play like crap and get gifted points becasue of unforgivable officiating mistakes.

There was no reason for that offside to missed, the official was in perfect position and the Udi players were CLEARLY onside. Really, these guys are getting payed well to sit there all game and watch for offsides, if they can't even do that they should be replaced. We'll never catch Juve and neither will Milan when they keep getting gifted points like this.

What a joke.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh well.....nothing we can do about it. Sometimes I believe incidents of Juve cheating are just taken out of proportion, when in reality even Inter gets calls that lets them steal games, aka Adriano running over an Atalanta? player in the beginning of the season

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Puls.. You say we stole the 3 points back in September. That was the last time we stole any opints at all. Juve do it regularly. They steal points in almost every match. THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Way I see it, you're the one who's blowing Adriano's brilliant run against Atalanta out of proportions.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Razman said:
Puls.. You say we stole the 3 points back in September. That was the last time we stole any opints at all. Juve do it regularly. They steal points in almost every match. THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Way I see it, you're the one who's blowing Adriano's brilliant run against Atalanta out of proportions.
Couldn't agree more :thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
There were also specific incidents in the various games, and I'm frankly too lazy to look them up where we got away with certain fouls

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
How bout Nesta's Houdini-esque escape from a red card in the early minutes of the match against Reggina after he committed a professional foul? :rolleyes::rollani:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Handoyo said:
How bout Nesta's Houdini-esque escape from a red card in the early minutes of the match against Reggina after he committed a professional foul? :rolleyes::rollani:
The ref probably felt sorry for Nesta, who recently got two red cards for relatively mild offenses. :D And they don't even dare card Costacurta; he's escaped a yellow and a possible red this season.

Every team gets an occasional break, just like every team gets an occasional unjust call. I admit the bigger teams probably get a few more breaks than the smaller teams.

Juve is in a completely different category. Referees actively help that team, adding on time, calling ridiculous penalties (I still haven't gotten over that handball called last season when a Juve player kicked the ball into the opposing player's back, of all the ridiculous things), disallowing goals, and so on. It's the pattern that bothers me.

Rather than let it drive me crazy, I remind myself that Juve don't get these favors in the CL, which is why they don't do all that well in Europe. :happy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts