Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,Am I the only one who think that the commenting of the Champions League Final was more than exelent.I mean,Sotirakopulos is absolutely brilliant and Diakogiannis,well his name sais it all.What I liked more is that Diakogiannis doesnt actually sais what happens but does some comments which with all this experience are great.On the other hand Sdotirakopulos is the BEST greek commentator.

Too bad we'll have to cope with the ET commenators in the Euro.Mavromatis,Kapatais,Theodorakopulos and the worse of all o allos o malakas pou xehasa to onoma tou.

Ti tha akousoun pali ta aftakia mas... :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well, that's a nice topic...
I like Sotirakopoulos a lot he is great and he has experience,him and Palomparini they are great :) !
I know Diakogiannis has a name but n the game between Lazio and Chelsea he made a great deal of mistakes...He is getting old... unfortunately!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Palombarini sux! he is SO biased towards Inter and Georgatos! even Lippi would be more objective at commenting Inter...Palombarini behaves like the most hardcore Inter fan and thats wrong...these people always have to be objective.I also think that Spiropulos sux (Valencia-Barca,he was definitely celebrating Valencia's goals in there!!!) and let me not mention Alevropulos! :(

Sotirakopulos ke pali Sotirakopulos...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
502 Posts
His problem is not Inter,i always thought he favorised Juve,when he was commenting the games and he showed this to the last game between Perugia,but still being an Italian makes him have more infos than our guys and i think he is very good!

------------------

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I really like Palombarini as well. He doesn't make mistakes and I really appreciate that, even The God Sotirakopoulos mixes the players occasionally. During the ChL Final especially, he called Casillas Canizares 3 times at least! It was like both teams had a goalie named Canizares!!!

I also quite like Diakogiannis, but he makes a lot of mistakes as well, and also if you've heard him once comment a team, you needn't hear him a second, since in every game he repeats the same info on the teams !!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's exactly what i said!! :)
Diakogiannis might be a legend but he's getting old and it's like he lost the motivation,on the other hand Palomparini due to his nationality and language ease and his youth ,comments better than anyone the Campionato games and if i remember correctly the final with AEK,he commented,he searches and finds info for all theteams and i remeber him taking an interview from Vieri,his ability was simply fantastic...
I dont know how would he be in a ChL game but still...

------------------

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am bringing this topic back in top,'coz of the start of the Euro2000 games.What can i say than :eek: ,I am dying here!The one mistakes follows the other,in the game with England and Portugal that stupid commentator mixed the names of the teams that the players belong(Couto to Parma e.g).And the other in the game with Jugoslavia and Slovenia the commentator almost choked himself in every goal and a clear Jugo fan!What's this?Why they are doing this to us?
I have started watching the games in Eurosport in English.At leat they dont make mistakes! :mad: !

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I told you so,ET commentators suck...

Some nice "diamonds"...

"I opadi ton tifosi tragoudane"

"Ke i bala ine imihrono"

Ase ton "katapliktiko" Mavromati ke ton Frank De Boer! Nomizes oti i Ollandia epeze me 10 De Boer....padu De Boer evlepe....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts