Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any of you are standing on a chair and thinking of jumping...

just vent all your

1. denial
2. anger
3. baragaining with a higher power
4. depression
5. acceptance

here and.....

:D

maybe we'll have a good laugh along the way.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im some where between anger and depression! :fero: :sob:

;)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and I feeling like getting drunk!

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Lost and confused.

Last night I layed in the fetal position for an extended period of time. I stormed out of the bar without paying at the end of the game (without realizing - my good friend picked up the tab thankfully). Kept running into douche-bags all day who rubbed it in.

This morning I was just more angry than sad.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
For the first time in these 6 consecutive second round defeats, I had no confidence before the game and expected us to lose. Therefore, yes I'm upset, but not as crushed as other years(Roma, Bayern, Arsenal, and of course Juve more than anything in particular).

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
josh this to me is worst than the juve failure....

·
Registered
464 Posts
The funny thing is that ribery and robben are still in the competition but we decided to sell robben and keep slow players like vdv but lazy and useless players like granero and marcelo.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to dumb and dumber who just posted....

ok this is about how you are feeling and not being an ass and pouring salt....

I'm well into stage 2.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
josh this to me is worst than the juve failure....
Eh, I'm talking about the heartbreak factor.

Figo's penalty miss on one occasion, and then Raul Bravo's right footed clearance to Zalayeta who smashed it home in extra time. Those two hurt bad.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I feel like shit to be honest.....it was pretty horrible, and even thought I wasnt 100% after the first leg, I felt like hey maybe we CAN pull this off...But always in the back of my mind I had that funny feeling...

I think true greatness in sports is winning and performing when you are expected to. Anybody can have a good performance or one good game in them, but true greatness is doing it when everybody expects you to....

we have lost some of that greatness factor over the last couple years, and it hurts; it also doesnt help when half my co-workers who watch football are Barca fanboys and they didnt stop bringing it up....fags, :(

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
i guess am ok now, shit happens and we have to accept that; most what is most important is keeping the strong form in the league...

BTW when was the last time a team played the final on its ground and won the CL???

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
So nobody of you wonder how Joe feel? And where is he? Commited suicide ?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Well he called us disloyal and imbeciles when after the first leg we all fell gloomy about it...so yeah he's probly sulking hard...

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Agree with Joshy actually. It was freakin painful but not as heart-shattering as previous years.
That's what's amazed me.
If us fans had this feeling that its just not going to happen, that Lyon will score and that we will not be able to match their defense, then what the hell where the players thinking when they came out in the 2nd half?
seriously, how can a complete team turn into shock state mod? (probably beside CR, Ramos and Lass). I just don't get this "relaxation" that our players seems to get from time to time and in the worst times.
I mean, this mentality needs to change.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts