Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
Lukaku's improving. Sanchez is out for a couple of months and may require surgery.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marks out of 10 for what he's done so far?

Also does he look fit? Does he play the full length of games?

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Marks out of 10 for what he's done so far?

Also does he look fit? Does he play the full length of games?
Who? Lukaku?

I think he's mostly been fairly poor TBH. Terrible first touch and final ball. But his finishing has been good. 7 goals in 10 games is obviously a good record.

I'd give him a 6.5 so far.

Sanchez barely got any playing time before he got injured. He scored almost immediately on his first start, then got sent off, then got seriously injured. He looked vastly improved though and played great in fleeting performances against Samp and Barcelona.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first touch thing I find really funny. Everyone complains about it and it's almost become fashionable to do so :)

It really isn't bad. Jason Lee had a bad first touch not Lakuku.

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
The first touch thing I find really funny. Everyone complains about it and it's almost become fashionable to do so :)

It really isn't bad. Jason Lee had a bad first touch not Lakuku.
For an elite-level striker he has a terrible first touch. Jason Lee is not the benchmark for evaluating EPL or Serie A strikers....

He has given away tons of balls this evening against a terrible Bologna team and he has done that in most games this season.

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
For an elite-level striker he has a terrible first touch. Jason Lee is not the benchmark for evaluating EPL or Serie A strikers....
I'm guessing he's been waiting for an opportunity to reference Pineapple-head. Not bad, imo.

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Also hard to know which is worse:

Lukaku's first touch or his passing.

But probably his passing.

That said, he is basically guaranteed to score 20 goals this season, so we shouldn't complain too much.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm guessing he's been waiting for an opportunity to reference Pineapple-head. Not bad, imo.
Pineapple head was my neighbour! As was Van Hooijdonk and Mark Draper. But Jason lived in a very poor aera. He wouldn't go out in case he was spotted.

But going back to Lakuku, his passing wasn't that bad at Man Utd. It was actually good. Sad to see him leave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts