Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
:) Glad I will be able to help. First you have to try out for your state Olympic Development Program. If you are good enough to make it there, you join a state team that competes against teams from all 50 states. From this, the best players are selected for Regional Teams. There are four regions, and they compete against eachother and big-name teams in tournaments. From this, the very best players are picked for US National Youth Teams. Understand?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Garrincha said:
Looking to become an NT player, Gaetan? :D
What's up man? ey, I can dream no? :D I'm just asking around since I've been training alot these days. I'm gonna try out for a club next week here probably U-17 or U-18 (I'm 15 years old) and I'm probably gonna go out for my HS team. Most likely I'll just play for my college later on and who knows.. the door for the MLS may be open.

jbmarine7, what do you think of this club? check out the website at www.strikeforcesoccer.com

Thanks for all the help mate.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Garrincha said:
FORZA GAETAN! :star: ;) Give 'em hell, mate.
Hehe, appreciate the love mate. I used to destroy kiddies back when I was ten years old in the YMCA league. :D

Btw, since we're on the topic of playing football what boots do you use? .. and how come you still haven't gotten MSN messanger?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
About the boots... I play with Umbro boots, but to be honest I have no idea what specific model they are (I've had them for almost two years now, and they were a gift from my girlfriend). My current goalkeeper gloves – they wear out pretty fast – are Topper, a Brasilian brand; and my old ones were Uhlsport. :)

About the MSN Messenger... because I'm stubborn, I guess. :wth: :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good stuff, man. However, you should seriously think about downloading MSN messanger as it would kick ass to have another person to talk about Brazilian football. It's only me, Roberto Gallo and Ivan Palmer who talk about the Brasileirao. Trust me, the number of Xtratimers on MSN is a large number. :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Gaetan said:
Hehe, appreciate the love mate. I used to destroy kiddies back when I was ten years old in the YMCA league. :D
Good ol' YMCA league, didn't we all love it? http://www.fysa.com/update/florida.htm that is the site for the ODP stuff in Florida. Hope that helps

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Gaetan said:
jbmarine7, what do you think of this club? check out the website at www.strikeforcesoccer.com
Personally, I'm struggling with how cool it is how that page is brought up in I.E. :eekani: Anyways, I don't know how I feel about that club. I suppose you should check out their training complex and coaches, and make a decision based on that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The FIFA President said:
i never heard about the in state olympic Development Program.
I don't suppose it's the same deal when i am 22?

instead of playing for college, can the older players take a peek in the olympic development program?

thanks.
Olympic Development Porgram....ODP is differ in Missouri. There is the ODP team that if you make that it comprises the Regional and National teams. There are many differ age groups. I want to say it starts at 10, maybe a little later....not sure.... www.mysa.org Missouri youth soccer site

1 - 14 of 14 Posts