Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the game against Villarreal and I noticed Raul and Beckham were wearing some different boots than the usual Adidas. Anybody know what they were? I am looking for some new ones myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Fee-Go said:
Figo is also wearing different boots now, I believe they're white.
and you call yourself figo fan? ;)

he has been wearing them since the barca game

didnt like becks and raul's new shoes, and it didnt look good on becks

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
and you call yourself figo fan? ;)

he has been wearing them since the barca game

didnt like becks and raul's new shoes, and it didnt look good on becks
Never noticed. :tongue:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At first that's what I thought, but they didn't look like the new F50s in the game pics I saw (no neon, all black). Oh well, we'll see!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
They black out everything on the boots while they are being tested by Becks and Raul. The boots wont look like that when they are finally released, probably new Preds.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Adidas Predator Pulse.

To be released next month.

Adidas is campaigning for the F-50 as the striker's boot. The Predator will be advertised as the midfielder/forward's boot just like its predecessor Mania.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adidas Predator Pulse

Thanks for the name. Here's what I found on them:

"Kangaroo leather upper with new Predator elements make the thinnest, lightest, and most effective Predator vamp ever. Injected stripes. Dual density external heel counter to eleminate rubbing. Asymmetrical loop lacing and ergonomically correct fold-over tongue that stays down via elastic tongue trainer. POWERPULSE technology gives more shooting power through relocated weight distribution. Two-piece split outsole allows for an increase in feel while decreasing the weight of the shoe. Two-piece TPU outsole with TRAXION providing optimal comfort for use on firm ground.

Who's Wearing It? Beckham, Del Pierro, Zidane
When is it available? Early March"

Pictures:

http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/3c/36/ae_1.JPG

http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/3c/5b/a1_1.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts